Looking for a moby...

Hi!

I'm looking to purchase a running (or nearly running) moby. Hoping to spend less than $700, located in mid-michigan, but willing to travel a few hours for pick up.

Re: Looking for a moby...

For 7 bills you should get a 3 near running mobys...

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

Get ahold of the guys for Quarterkick. They have a few mobys that are being totally rebuilt that will run near that price. the replace everything on all of the bikes that they sell so you would be getting an almost new bike. You can get contact info from Quarterkick.com

Thanks!

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

I have this low mile 50v for sale $450, call me I`m in west michigan 616-914-4641

1244998608_picture_246.jpg

my '77 moby is a parts bike but if you end up needing anything let me know. i am in ypsilanti ( between detroit and ann arbor) - Bobby 64falcon@gmail.com

I have this one in Grand Rapids for $350.

1245017412_77moby.jpg

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

Dude, Bob if you ever need any help wrenchin or just want to ride sometime you should holler.

Sorry to hijack your post, but Bob are you selling parts? I really need to get my hands on the bolt that holds the choke lever in on a 50v, or know what size it is...

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account