Brown and Gold Magnum now up on Ebay!

Derek Ihnat /

Re: Brown and Gold Magnum now up on Ebay!

Derek Ihnat /

Derek Ihnat /

Dude, have you seen how many magnums are for sale on this page? Buy one and paint it brown and gold.

Who cares, if we wanted to pay the high prices of E-Bay, we wouldn't need the Moped Army where we get treated fairly and pay fairly. Not only that, but a massive amount of knowledge comes with what we buy.

Derek Ihnat /

hey no sweat...i just put the bike on ebay..thats all..dont hate..i posted it here for all to see if you wanted it...thats all...thanks for looking.

Derek Ihnat /

heres a pic of the bike for sale...

1244837516_img_1636.jpg

He wants a $1000 for it

Derek Ihnat /

it on ebay for 625...

with bent forks? that's weak sauce, man

Derek Ihnat /

you drop 150 on ebrs and its good...

Andrew Squiggman /

Seller only has a feedback of "1". thats pretty crappy. and paypal only at that. Most people wont sell to you if you have a feedback under 2, much less, buy a 600 dollar plus vehicle from someone with only a 1. way too much risk with someone that new.

Derek Ihnat /

i put paypal only on all my listings to prevent deadbeat bidders...and no i am not an avid ebay seller..i just happen to be selling this bike via ebay...so my rating doesnt play into the situation much...alot of hating skeptical mopeders...the bike is here, it is nice and it needs a little elbow grease and it is for sale...is that basic enough...

Andrew Squiggman /

its not hating, its not trusting. anyone who has used ebay for any amount of time has probably been burnt before. Its a pain in the ass when it happens. ebay and paypal are not usually very fast at resolving issues either. so, as it goes, feedback is still the only real way to judge how well a person sells. and when someone is of such a low feedback rating, it makes people sceptical. it is too easy to set up shill accounts with one or two rating, and rip people off. that is why it is better I think, to do some transactions, and get your rating up, before trying to sell some big ticket items. and as a seller, you probably should not take any bids from people with less than maybe 10, without permission first, or chances are you will just end up with a dead beat bidder wasting your time, listing fees, and audience.

Derek Ihnat /

I hear you on that. The fact is i am just trying to sell the bike. ebay was just the most public way to do so. Thanks for looking...if your wondering though Moped people in philly know who i am and can back me up on this bike...

damn, a bunch of negativity in here..Shame on you D for selling your moped on ebay..lol Good luck..nice ped!

Danny toptank /

I actually think ebay is way more secure than the buy/sell forum here! I've been burned BADLY by some scumbag who said he had some parts I wanted. At least on ebay you have SOME recourse for trying to get your $$ back...

Derek Ihnat /

yeah thanks..its a sweet bike...i just need the $$...and i know, the negativity IS kinda harsh...and who would fake the brown and gold paint job...lame! this one is factory UPS!!

actually i think it's kind of fucked up that i helped you get this thing for cheap,then spent alot of time working on it for you for free, and now your trying to milk it. i wouldnt have done any of that if you weren't gonna keep it.

Sad...

***Kim Jong illest*** /

pwnt

That is fucked up Derek!

OoooOoh Drama-rama!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account