FS: Cimatti Gran Prix XL - PA

For sale is a 1978 Cimatti Gran Prix XL moped with a minarelli V1 engine. This is the 2nd one of these I have had. The bike runs good, starts right up, idles. The tank is very clean inside, lights and brakes are decent. It looks pretty good, its only one missing side cover / foot rest, and has a little overspray on it. Tires are old but hold air. Only problem is the front forks are messed up, if you lift the front wheel off the ground they can extend much more than they should. Probably could come all the way off if given enough room. You can either just try to fix that, or I will include a nice set of safari forks and fender for an extra $30, should bolt up fine.

Asking $300, no title, located in Philadelphia.

Re: FS: Cimatti Gran Prix XL - PA

coming to bomb prom?

No bomb prom, probably going to Rob K's ride this weekend though.

Buuump.

Man I like this style.. kitted v1 .. prolly fly.. 2gal of gas?

One reason I should come up to the ride. bump ride.

mix*

Wonder is handy bikes has the other side cover, but be Really sweet.. Can't stop looking at it.

Well its the same side cover as a Cimatti City Bike, so it shouldn't be too hard to track down one. Its supprising how small these are for a top tank, definately smaller than a Safari. Might do a trade for a fanless case inducted kit + cash if you have one of those.

You must mean the rare italikit v1HL kit. Ed

Kits comes in all that fancy ole skool yellow right right?

I dunno about that, there are these readily available on italian ebay for about $140: italian ebay

I need it for when I eventually get around to kitting this beauty: https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/read.php?f=1&i=674595&t=674462

I would even worry about getting the airless kit..

There are 48mm L kits bridged exhaust... You will have to run the fan then. Just email me if you wanted to know more of the kits. I also have the replacement racing reeds pedals. Ed

oops _wouldn't_

e-mail sent

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account