F/S Qt50 airbox

yamaha Qt50 air box i took it off to put a performance one on and was wondering if i could help any one who needed one i dont wanna get rid of the rubber connecting washer cuz im using it. the only flaw in this thing is an M&M sized hole in the corner (came from the kick start hiting it so many times nothing a little apoxy wont fix) regulare M&M not peanut. so yeah if you need it i dont name the price i dont realy care as long as you pay shipping

Re: F/S Qt50 airbox

John Schneider /

Well let me know what you want for it shipped to 56058

$24.95 that includes shipping and deliver com.

take it, leave it?

bump

John Schneider /

leave it

ok well any one els want an air filter?

Any other QT50 parts you have for sale?

$15 shipped?

I also have several QT50's parts bikes and TONS of Moby, Puch, and random other moped parts, some NOS.

So if you are at all interested in trade+cash or trade or just cash let me know. I can epoxy that m&m hole in a split sec.

E-mail me if you're interested. Just look on my fliker site and see if there's anything you need.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/krisrose57/?saved=1

Thanks.

Kris

New QT50 airboxes are 13.00 from Yamaha. Thats the whole box... Looking for footpegs, need a straight set as a template for making new stronger ones. Anybody got a decent set? I'd pay for a NOS set in a second....

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account