WTT: Xbox 360Elite for a Puch Kit. pipe. snowflake

I have a Black Xbox 360 Elite that I have turned on maybe 12 times total. I use to be big into the original Xbox hacking and figured I'd do the same with this and it sat on my shelf doing nothing but collecting dust.

The thing is in perfect working order it has the Black case, HDMI built in, VGA Cable included, power cable, 120gig HardDrive, Wireless controller, Burnout Paradise game.

I'm working on updating my Puch and am looking for the following items:

A Kit thats +64cc for my Puch (I haven't exactly made up my mind yet so throw me what you got)

Aftermarket Carb

Aftermarket Pipes (Need to be black or carbon fiber)

17" Snowflakes or any mag rims not puch stock that will fit puch

New Throttle/Brake Levers and horn/light and engine stop for a Moped as long as It will work on my puch I'm interested.

Aftermarket Puch Fork

I'm located in Plainfield, IL and can meetup in the chicagoland area or ship it.

Thanks,

Dennis

1244508797_img_xbox360_elite_product_shot.jpg

Re: WTT: Xbox 360Elite for a Puch Kit. pipe. snowf

MAdeleted nitronick /

I have a polini with a 4petal that I might trade you. IF you dont know what that is all I have to say is that its rated at 6.2hp with a 14bing and stock pipe

New? Used? Pics?

Is this going to be a decent kit for my 180lb ass?

Thanks

Dennis

Nick when you get online throw me an IM, I want to get some more info about the kit.

Aim:mrhack636

Forgot I have Saints Row 2 also.

MAdeleted nitronick /

its brand new with the intake mounted. (180lbs you're a light weight) I still need to figure out if I want a video game system? but if you have never built a motor like this I might be able to build the whole thing for you if you want but there is going to be other parts you will need this kit will fry you're stock crank trust me dont do it. i have a bead blasted case ported for a polini ready to go as well, it needs internals but we may be able to work something out. give me a couple of days Im trying to get bikes ready for bombprom. are you going? send me an email

1244603439_polini.jpg

email sent!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account