Garelli Monza GT W/ title

Any interest in a Garelli Monza GT? Yep, it's the nice gold colored one with the 5 star rims. I'd say this is in NEAR MINT condition. Body is perfect. The only flaw is that the decals are peeling up a little and it's missing a couple letters on one side. I bought it from an old lady who also has the title. That's a bonus for those of you who need a title in your state! The bike starts first kick, rides/stops excellent. Also has a windshield and collapsable baskets on each side! Original keys and fork keys included!! The attached pic is just to show what model it is, I'll grab more pics later tonight when I go and pick it up (already left a deposit, just waiting on title to be signed). I've never seen this color for sale before, make me an offer. Also, I will ship.

1244485597_85_monza_gt.jpg

Re: Garelli Monza GT W/ title

how much

Just realized I missed a few points (that would be cleared up if I had the pics). Seat is pretty much perfect - NO RIPS! Motor is VERY CLEAN. Probably the cleanest I've ever seen on a ped. It spent the majority of it's life in a basement. Probably the cleanest ped I've ever owned.

Make me an offer.

Hey Brian,

If I remember right these go for about $1,000.

Great looking moped.

I finally got a Maxi!

You happen to have an e50 stator lying around?

Thanks,

Ryan

Nice Ryan! I actually will have an extra stator/flywheel tomorrow! I am going to pick up a pinto from Jeff in Lima tomorrow and I have plans on putting one of treats cdi's on it! Shoot me an email and I'll take a pic when I get it home tomorrow!

oh man thats a nice bike, i wanted to get the one mopedlar was selling soo bad but im broke

Yeah, the gold ones are more rare than the black ones too. :) This is the kind of bike I would expect to see in Harry Hoppes' collection or even MopedLar. So slick.

brian, what do you want for it? pics to email please?

Emailed you.

Bump. Leaving to pick this up in 20 or so mins. Just spoke with the guy, apparently they have the original origin papers and some other stuff for it. Possibly the manual and such! There's a couple people interested, but haven't received any offers yet.

So you're selling a bike you don't actually own yet, that's weird dude.

all time low.

Are you done crying yet? Funning thing, this bike is actually sitting in my garage!

Pic 1

1244511861_pic_0166.jpg

Pic 2

1244511929_pic_0167.jpg

Pic 3

1244511961_pic_0168.jpg

Pic 4

Apparently the "title" means Certificate of origin. I have that along with a bill of sale for the new owner.

1244512047_pic_0169.jpg

Also - I wanted to mention that I'll be working in Lansing, MI on Wednesday of this week. I'll be working in upstate NY (Albany) within the next month and a half. I could possibly deliver anywhere in between.

How bout $100, my undyng love and I have a really cool pair of rollerblades 80's stlye. If that isnt enough I can also throw in my first born (which i dont have yet, but when I do)

Where are ya gunna get another offer like this?

Sorry dude, I already have two kids of my own! :)

"all time low."

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

i sent you a higher offer btw ;)

The Manufacturers Certificate of Origin?

That is rarer than the bike you are selling. Once you send that in, it gets stamped and shredded and is gone forever.

Bike is pending sale.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account