FS: 79' ? maxi luxe with stuff(s)

I have a maxi luxe that i bought three weeks ago, got it running, and am headed in a different direction with it.

bought it for $200. threw the jamarcol FUEGO exhaust on it ~$50

can come with a treats 70cc reed kit or a treats 70cc piston port kit if you want to pay for that. i have them both

can come with a mikuni VM20 carb with custom manifold to either kit if you want that also. mikuni was $45, uni filter was $10. otherwise i can sell this stuff locally.

Figure $425 for it running and kitted, intaked' and all taht jazz or $250 with it as is with the pipe on it.

runs well, goes 27mph as it is with the stock carb.

it's no $700 maxi. i'm not trying to sell it for that, just for what i got it for.

Re: FS: 79' ? maxi luxe with stuff(s)

good deal!

Someone needs to jump on this thats a sweet deal.

Oh i forgot to mention it has a brand new petcock on it, and also if i sell it ' kitted ' it will also have the treats 3 shoe blue spring clutch set up on it.

hey matt, trade ya some white tomos snowflakes mags, for the reed kit? just the cylinder and piston..

Baltard Drought /

Willing to ship?

How much would you want for the carb and intake for the normal treats kit? I was about to buy and make an intake for that exact setup.

yes, i will ship

no trades, thanks though.

carb + intake for normal treats kit, same price that jcams charges. $130 + shipping

how much for just the carb then? what about the carb and treats reed kit?

how much for just the carb? if you wanna ship it to pa

i'm not selling just the carb

How's the inside of the tank?

it has the typical amount of like corrosion and semi rustiness that most of them have that i've encountered. i flushed it out a good deal when i got it, switched out the petcock for a new one, and it's flowed like a champion ever since. it's not as bad as my blue bike.

Let me see what I can net with my Express sale, definitely interested.

going to go ahead and kit it because someone wants to buy it kitted this weekend.

I'm going to be absolutely pissed if i get it all kitted and tuned etc and nice'd out and then nobody wants to pay 450 for it.

ill probably just burn it or throw it off the skyway or something, FML

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account