FS 1978 Puch maxi

Fs Puch maxi, runs great, looks great, flawless paint, low miles, new tires, fuel tap, gaskets. $850 no dissapointments. call 616-914-4641

1244389144_picture_244.jpg

Re: FS 1978 Puch maxi

Dude old people here are taking enough hits without you trying to sell this maxi for 850.00, your going to piss everyone off take that thing off here and put in on CL for that much or lower your price three fifty and keep it on ma.

$850.00 goddamn thats a lot of money!, how bout I give you 50 cents to just take it around the block once........Cry out!

Thing is MINT though. 850 is high but still

Regardless of its condition, he's asking more than it was sold for when it left the dealer lot/catalog. You know he just said $850 because he knows he is only getting $700 max.

Even in reno I cant sell a maxi for 850, This is a site for moped enthusiast, not idiots.Sometime you can find kitted customs in here for that kind of money.

Whoa calm down everyone! It may be expensive, but dammmnnn. Quite possibly he doesn't know the going rate for a maxi. That's ok, let him figure in out.

However, ITS A FUCKING AMAZING BIKE.MINT FUCKING CONDITION, FOR A STOCK ENTHUSIST THAT IS A GEM.

Yes we tend to sell stuff cheap on MA, and are used to only buying bikes that are steals. I think that might mean our ideas of value are off, not his. I think he should be able to fetch $850 for it.

I just think peeps need to chill, If nobody buys it, he'll lower his price, it works itself out naturally without making an uproar. Be adult about it guys.

I agree with Tracy, no one ever gets upset about people selling 100 dollar pile of crap peds. I'm not saying I'm going to buy an 850 dollar maxi but if I had one and someone offered me that much for it...I'd probably sell it. If the price is too high, dont buy it. You know some of us may be cheap, but that shouldnt stop others from selling to people who do have money to blow on something that isnt a scooter. However a 2000 dollar maxi better be freaking perfect and faster than shit...just sayin

Despite what EVERYONE says, the seller needs to know what that ped is really going to sell for. Some of us just want to be plain honest so the man doesn't waste his time here get laughed at and low balled. People forget that mopeds were built for two reasons, one of them being a cheap method of transportation. Just because it is now a hipster-hop trend doesn't mean it is worth much more. Tell dude to Ebay it and we'll see what it is really worth.

Wow, I guess I was a little off base for such a sweet moped, I am reducing price to $675

Crossvalley Tonysieze /

there you go, thats a better reasonable price. but also consider craigslist. it may Sell faster. but then agian, that things mint! 675 is perfectly in range. then again, im talking in a california point of mind. and we pay hellla too much for peds.

you see worse maxi's go for 700 on ebay :/ dont know why...

wish i could take that off your hands, i really really do :(

why does everyone always feel like being the price police around here? If its too high, email him and let him know why and what you believe is a good price is.

and Omri, you understand the price it was when it rolled outa the dealership/store has little to do with what its worth/sold as now days right?

And don't try to read his mind why he priced it at 850. With that statement you came off as a huge jerk.

Nice moped Mike. Best of luck to your sale.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account