FS: Vespa Grande Performance Parts/Rolling Frame

Hello world,

I have recently been overcome with moped projects and my father is getting some toys of his own so I'm going to need the space in my garage. I'm looking to sell all the parts for my Vespa Grande Project, together or apart. i have alot of stock parts, and not stock parts, so feel free to email me to check if i have what you want.

Some details before i get to posting. Rolling frame is in ok condition. No structural isues, just needs a paint job. If you wanna fork over for shipping, i'm down. But for all those who are saine, i live in Columbus ohio.

Engine I have put together I would like to sell complete or apart, whichever will fetch me more money. The kit is a 70cc malossi 12 pin kit which has not been run and is in good as new condition. The engine and kit have been case matched which is why i would like to sell together.

10 pin Top racing crank. New. Opened, but still in box.

All performance parts are new, never put a single mine on them, and are all in new condition. For every performance part you see I also have a stock part ie: performance exhaust - stock exhaust

Malossi Variplus variator with 2 extra weigh sets

other parts i have - headlight, speedo, side kick stand, another vespa engine case, empty, bars, carb, crank, cylinder etc. etc.

Email me what you are looking for then i can let you know if i have it or not

Once again All performance parts have 0 miles on them

I know i forgot to name alot of these parts off i have shown, but I will make some corrections slash add details in my next post here.

Make offers. I have mild ideas of what i would like for these parts but i'd like to see what offers are like then i may or may not set prices. I just mostly want this all gone.

trades foooo: Motomarina sebring parts slash kits. Tomos A35 Estroil pipe. you can try me with other stuff as well.

Thanks!

kohis

Re: FS: Vespa Grande Performance Parts/Rolling Fra

other parts i have. flywheels, controls, flywheel remover tool, another carb, airbox, springs, and veryryy large instruction manual with like 4 manuals combined for vespas.

I would be interested in a rear wheel if you have one,

how much do you want for the variator, performance exhaust?

Id like to sell the rolling frame all as one.

And make offers on the variator and exhaust.

i'll take the headlight and how much for the kit?

email sent!

John Schneider /

I don't see the plastic side panels or the cover that goes over the middle section. Do you have those and also the right front reflector?

No one really likes to set prices on someone elses stuff and you probably don't either. You more or less have to know how much you have to have for each item.

If you do have those items, how much would you want for them shipped to 56058?

Thanks, John

all emails have been responded to.

john, sorry no side or top covers, and id like to keep the reflector to sell with the frame.

Here are some prices i have thought up. I think these are pretty reasonable, but i'm open to discussion. if you think something may be overpriced then let me know. I'm a reasonable guy for reasonable offers.

all prices are without Shipping.

Rolling frame w/ rear variated wheel. Tires good condition - 170

Spare case - 35

10 pin performance crank - 90

stock exhaust - 10

flywheel - 8

side kick stand - 10

malossi variator with two extra weight kits for tuning pleasure - 100

proline exhaust - 100

whole engine w/ electronics + kit + head + new seals and bearings + case matched + intake bored out properly - 150

13.13 carb w/highflow airfilter - 50

I also have spare crank, cylinder, controls, bars, cables, chains, and shit like that.

Package deals will get discounts. Shipping will be done through either UPS or USPS, depends on wether it will fit in a flat rate box or not.

bummed to see you selling it. the sprint is still running strong and It's got great relianbility.better handeling with the new forks you sohuld get your ask price on the sprint so I quess it all works out in the end. Brad in grand rapids might want some of that stuff it was his first.

yeah man, with the variator taking so long to get here i just never had the time i though i would, and i've allready got other projects going now so its kinda on the back burner big time. the pops needs the space too so yep. glad to hear my first ped the sprint is doing well in your hands. i miss her, alot.

John Schneider /

Kohis

Thanks for the reply, and glad to see you put some prices up.

Looking forward to doing business in the future.

John

is there a performance (12 mm) crank in the engine or a stock crank?

has it been cut/filed for better performance?

are you selling the variator + weights + rear clutch with spring installed all together?

thanks

good questions richard. No, in the build kitted engine there is a stock crank. It has not been tampered with.

And the variator is being sold with the weights and the yellow spring for the rear clutch. THE YELLOW SPRING WILL BE TAKEN OUT OF THE CLUTCH AND REPLACED WITH THE STOCK ONE.

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

hey, thats goin to me rite? lemme know? pppppleaz!

Oh man, all that talk of your super awesome grande lead to this, shame on you Koh, you coulda had a caddy...

I'll take the case!!

emailed

engine/kit together too if available still

I know Omri...... i am sorry to let you down lol.

at least there will be a super tomos riding around here soon due to this grandes sacrifices.

all emails have been responded to

ITEMS SOLD

13.13 carb

variator w/ weight sets

extra cases

headlight

and engine is pending.

thanks!

bump.

email me ppl so i can sell this stuff

Still have rolling frame, 10 Pin crank, stock exhaust, flywheel, side kickstand, proline exhaust and alot of other misc parts.

Email meh!

id like the rear wheel and hub assembly how much

i'd like to keep it all together...

but make me and offer and i'll see if i think i'd be worth it.

Bump.

Prices are obo. if you think something should be lower let me know and we can talk.

will you part with $80 for the performance exhaust? abd I am looking for the speedo cable casing.

Thanks

The performance exhaust is one of the things i think i allready priced very fairly. It is 130 new without shipping. Buy it from me for 100. Great pipe.

Speedo cable casing.... do you mean just the speedo cable?

Come pick up this rolling frame for 130 in columbus ohio!

Hey - didn't read any of the other posts, so i don't know what you have left or not - I'm working on getting my bravo in good working condition here in sf, and really need to buy the variator and rear brake hub. Do you still have them? I'll pay what you want for them, no problem. Please let me know! thanks.

motor sell yet?

hit me back via email

johnk henley at gmail dot com

Parker Live! /

How much for the stock top end? Or even just the piston + rings?

how's the bearing in the stock crank? 12mm?

beater. Motor is sold

Ruvep, I'd sell the full top end for 25.

Sunset Paul, are you speaking of in the engine? Or the other crank i have?

BUMP

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account