W T B Urban wheels N Junk

OK so I need Some Urban Express wheels . front and rear . I need like 2 sets , and some other junk like high tention coils , and some bars . I may be interested in other junk too . Let me know what you got .

IRE Rick

Re: W T B Urban wheels N Junk

I got a front for ya.

Cool . Thanks adam , I need some of both tho . Lets see if anyone gots some more so I can save on shipping but I'll prolly get that one off of you . I need rear rims bad . Even a rear hub would help . Anyone else gotts any sitting around that the wanna get rid of ?

cool, LMK

I have a rear hub off of a later model nc50. I think they are the same thing, what with the larger drum and everything. If I remember correctly, the 82 and 83 expresses used the same wheel and hub, but a different tire. The hub and rim are cool, but the spokes are toast. I have been meaning to hit you up about your intake and adapter creations for the 19phbg, I feel like the one I made isn't giving me my optimal flowage.

Let me know , got a pic of your current setup . I got a ton of nc stuff . Urban is much bigger . Thanks for the offer tho .

bump

Please , someone tell me you got some Urban Express rims !!

I have a set of rims, I'll send you some pics tomorrow.

Oh god thank you . Please bring me more urban rims . please

bump

Mike , you still want to sell those rims ?

Hello , I need rims people !!!!!! Please Help Me Out .

Top of the morning . Still need some wheels here . Urban express rear and front needed .

Bump n again

I have a running urban express that has the wheels u are looking for. Any chance u'd be interested in a running motor with carb in addition to the wheels? Just trying to make my $ back on this bike. Runs nice but the frame is spent. Lemme know.

-b-

Yeah well I would love those wheels and motor but I cant pay too much . How much do you want for it as a parts bike ? Email or post me . Im interested in hashing out a deal .

bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rick, sorry I missed your first reply post. I have less than $200 into the bike. Hit me up with an offer for whatever u need/want. I also have access to more bikes/wheels, but would rather unload the stuff I own first if that's cool. If you'd like, hit me up with an email and a phone # and we can talk turkey....

-b-

***Kim Jong illest*** /

rick! where/what the fuck is the choke on this thing?

choke is mounted on the head , clean it out , Very Carefully !

I just bought two more motors , So I dont really need another , but I cant really turn one down if I can afford to buy it . I was looking for at leaste 2 rear wheels and 2 or 3 front ones . Thats what I really need badly . I could trade you a pretty nice red frame for yours if you can hook my up with some wheels .

bump

Jon Britchez . I sent you paypal Thanks .

Also chech out this link for your 14 inch chen shin tires

http://www.tiresunlimited.com/ALL%20TIRES/Cheng%20Shin/ChengShin_C109_moped.htm

Thanks man! I'll try to grab more wheels this week fer ya. Probably tuesday or wednesday.

Cool I need more

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account