FS: Gadabout V1 w/ mags

I was going to make this V1 blast, but I'd rather not switch things up when I'm getting use to Puch's. It's all stock and runs good. It has snowflake mag wheels on it, good tubes and tires. I have decided to keep my silver magnum and make it fast, so that doesn't leave any time for this ped. I don't have any pics on this computer, I'll grab some and post.

Re: FS: Gadabout V1 w/ mags

Just found this pic from the last time I posted this bike. Bike is in same condition.

Bump. Looking for $250. Can possibly deliver to Grand Rapids, MI area or in between Toledo and there. (my parents live there) I guess I could say I would part this out, but that'd suck. The running engine and snowflakes are worth the asking price.

how clean is the tank on the inside

and does it have any bad dents?

Tank is pretty clean. Only "dent" that I can tell is on the chain side cover. I forgot to mention that I have the chrome/stainless steel footrests that I just bought, and also have the correct pedals/cranks/pins for it on the way!

Bump - Anyone interested in this? Even for parts?

When you coming to GR?

I could actually send it home with my dad next weekend. They're coming to visit and I can put it in his work van and he could possibly meet up with you.

i saw this bike today, worth every cent of 250.

You have mail.

SOLD pending paypal on Wednesday!

Done deal.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account