a truck load in midwest magnun,swinger,two maxis,

Cole Todorovich /

Hey dudes, i have this stuff in my basement i would like to consolidate it into 1100.00 bucks or something sweet like a vw bug, a rd350, dt250 (open to other two strokes) pretty much any sweet vintage motorcycle or newer enduro or trials bike or .

ok so whats in the pile right?

one red maxi one speed no spark, one red maxi two speed no spark. one swinger with locked up motor, one magnum with two tanks no motor or seat, one good e50 with two broken fins on the bottom, one garelli bottom end, a pair of tomos mag wheels with slicks and a pile of old tires that are decent.

If that stuff is not sweet enough for what you have to trade i've also got a running sears puch saber 50cc 4 speed, a triumph 250 that needs points, a bunch of mini bike frames, a bunch of schwinn stingrays, a peugot bicycle with all campy shit, a honda 305 parts bike, a cb350 parts bike amoung other stuff.

no i will not deliver. i live in south st louis city. oh and mark if your reading this i want that honda 600 coupe.

cya dudes

COLE

1244149010_dscf1546.jpg

pics

Cole Todorovich /

h

1244149096_dscf1543.jpg

pic

Cole Todorovich /

h

1244149146_dscf1544.jpg

Re: a truck load in midwest magnun,swinger,two max

Cole Todorovich /

h

Cole Todorovich /

h

1244149250_dscf1548.jpg

73 kawasaki 175?

Cole Todorovich /

naw looking for something bigger. thanks though

Puchissimo Raggazi /

I will take the magnum with two tanks my man. Lets work something out, I have been looking for one of these and will pay cash. brendancadam@gmail.com

Cole Todorovich /

don't really want to seperate it looking to trade it all or sell it all.

Whats up with your garelli bottom end? Was it a runner, or you donno? I will buy it if you want to sell it. It kinda doesn't fit with the whole puch theme of your pile of truckload parts stuff. I would consider it an awesomeness.

Let's see the Sabre.

fuck.

wish i had money.

85 Psychodellic Vanagon.

Sorry, no bugs at this time.

Have a couple of water pumpers though.

Lemme know.

Cole Todorovich /

e mail me some pics of the van please. what kinda mileage?

sabre

Cole Todorovich /

once again not trying to sell stuff seperate only as a package. but heres the only pic i have of the sabre from a looong time ago

1244165962_pict0087.jpg

Re: sabre

You have mail.

Cole Todorovich /

btt

Pablo Puchasso /

Not even the extra magnum tank? I'd make it worth your while if you were to sell that.

Throw in the Sabre and deliver it to Kansas City and I'd buy it.

hey there i responded to your ire post but here it is again i am interested in sabre,305,and a ped. i may be able to take the complete package. 3143933909

sold pending pick up

Cole Todorovich /

thanks guys

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account