Wanted to Trade, Newport in Mass

andrewhed /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I just picked up a newport up here in mass the ohter day.

Its cranberry color, paint is decent, needs wax. One of the decals that says newport on one side is junk.

It seems it had a za on it originally , it has the coil in the rear.

It didnt run, but had a za flywheel on it hahaha. It runs with the proper flywheel. It doesnt knock of make any wierd noises.

It does appear to have the high tourque cylinder. It has a 12mm carb that needs a cleaning if you were actually gonna run the silly thing and not put a 14mm on it

the rims are really nice chrome.

Bike is kinda hardwired. not right hardwired either, but it runs, seems like that was the orig owners point.

Clean tank , e50 , nice rims , missing sidecovers ( i actally have a set if this is a deal breaker )

Will need tire at least in the front, and cables and a little elbow grease but hey, its all there. Might take money offers but would prefer trade for Italian bikes ( mineralli / garelli / vespa, maybe no so much franco moroni unless its reed ) Maybe cause im still running a fever, a moby.

Ill entertain parts/kits , carbs whatever.

no nintento

no shipping

no parting

or it will make a good winter project for me.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account