12 mopeds for sale puch velosolex motobecane

Kevin Rindler /

I went to an auction today and picked up 12 mopeds. I will sell them seperate but I am going to try to sell all 12 for 1200.00. I can send you pic of each one individually if you want or just stop by and take a look at them. I have 1 puch maxi lus 2 hp 1 puch 1 hp 2 honda pa 50s a 77 velosolex, concord, batavus, 2 jawa, cimmatti, motobecane I have not tred to start any or mess witht them I have attached 1 pic where you can see most of them. I live about 1/2 hr north of dayton near troy ohio

1243901306_dcp_0009_1.jpg

Re: 12 mopeds for sale puch velosolex motobecane

I love ohio

Damn that's some janky shit!

Are you willing to sell any of these individually? are any 50 cc or close?

are any 50cc or close.................

thats a question for the ages.

kellie, just in case you didnt know this is moped army, and those are mopeds. which would be, under most conditions, 50cc.

MAdeleted nitronick /

how about 6 for $600 or 7 for $700 my choice?

I'd be interested in a few if you are going to sell them separate. I'm in Ohio too. Can come soon. Email me if interested!

Kevin Rindler /

THey are all 50 cc mopeds. If no one is interested in all for 1200 I will sell 6 for 700 or 7 for 800 since I am pretty sure that you would take the best 6 or 7 that would be worth the most money.

brian

Kevin Rindler /

I may seperate If you want to stop by and take a look at them send me an email and I will send you my number and address. my email address is kjrind01@hotmail.com

thanks

Re: brian

its times like this i wish i lived in ohio

and had money

response for individual peds

Kevin Rindler /

I have been getting more request for individual peds than teh complete lot. I have not sold any yet so if someone wants them all let me know asap since I will start selling individual peds tomorrow. thanks kjrind01@hotmail

response for individual peds

Emailed on 12 for 1200

Re: response for individual peds

julian send me a hobbit if you get all these!

Re: response for individual peds

Kevin, I just called you.

See you around 5:30.

Really? Did you even stop to think about this? $1200 and you made a profit? Hold out and sell them individually and triple your profit Kevin. What a cruel mistress Ohio is.

cuperteens would like to buy it all.

email sent.

Already got it

hahaha

dangit,.

DAM' Fairchild /

where u at? im in west milton. i am interested, and i have sum money. let me know.

they were all just picked up but the velosolex

Kevin Rindler /

I sold them all to 1 person with the exception of the 77 velosolex. I know nothing about the motor so I am not sure how to tell if it locked up or if it runs. asking 150.00 obo

1244075631_dcp_0003.jpg

Re: they were all just picked up but the velosolex

hot damn

Re: they were all just picked up but the velosolex

take off that white plastic piece , the flywheel's under there,,

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account