WTB: Sachs airbox/filter/jet

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Does anyone have a spare Sachs parts? I need a grey airbox, green filter and 56 or 58 square Bing jet. I'd like all three together but if you have any of those three let me know.

Bonus points: A red Sachs Suburban tank in good shape. Mine has a pinhole leak. I fixed it, but I would rather a new one. Thanks!

Re: WTB: Sachs airbox/filter/jet

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

about the tank try handybikes in columbus, oh... or moped junkyard (they mite have your filter).

as far as the airbox goes: i got a 58 jet, grey box, and the choke assly if you need that too. goo luck on spending less than 35$ on a NOS filter alone. they are realatively hard to find and your better off making one outa foam for lawnmower filters if you need that much restriction. email me il sell ya the things.

you got any G3 fork blades and springs?

yo theres a sachs tank on the ebay rite now, 10$ start bid...

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Thanks for the heads up, how much do you want for the box and jet? I have the choke assy and it's in good shape. Do you also have the retainer spring for the box? Thanks again!

Matt, I might have an airbox... i'll give it to you for a lap dance. I'll find out what i have soon....

email me. no spring or clip... you could make one easy im sure.....

Vlado vlado /

I emailed you

spring??

also, matt, will and i almost never use airfilters on our sachs.. they preform better with panty hose.

i never got no email.

moneytron667@hotmail.com

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account