Quarterkick Polini Sale and 16" Tires!

Matt Scout The Scouting Dcon /

Check it out! Quarterkick is having a sale on all it's Polini products for the next two weeks!

Also the reintroduction of tire manufacturer Schwalbe with 16" tires! Much better quality than Chen Shits or Savas. 2.25's for stock bikes or the 62 mph rated 2.5's!

Re: Quarterkick Polini Sale and 16" Tires!

These 16 inch tires are actually some of the nicest I have seen since michelin discontinued their VM100 series!

also lets know what you think of the new layout for the site. We are working on taking new pictures and getting them back up.

Sale still going!

bump

chad you've totally yelled at me for just putting "bump" before.

grr.

not yelled, just given a stern talking to.

Pssst...hey...your mom wants one of these kits.

Last week for this sale.

Boobs!

Hey guys, I have e-mailed you 6 times now with no response. Now I have decieded that you either hate me and refuse to sell me parts or there is still a problem with your website. I just emailed the support at quaterkick email this am please respond I want to buy.

I will be sure to tell Nick and Chad about it tonight Todd. I don't have access to our request system so I can't check to see if any of your e-mails got through! Super sorry.

And for the record, we totally hate you and your stupid face. We're just dicks like that.

Hello Todd,

In switching to the new website there were two issues that were not immediately discovered with the contact email function. Although they should be fixed now, feel free to contact us either through request@quarterkick.com or me directly at chad@quarterkick.com. I apologize for the miscommunication and glitches.

I emailed you chad at your chad @qurterkick.com address, watch out for it.......todd

got your email, got your payment, item shipping out today.

Thanks Todd.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account