FS: Puch Maxi Project in CT

Hi, I have a Puch Maxi project for sale, I got it in a trade and was going to put it together but then I bought a Magnum, so I don't care about this Maxi anymore. All parts are there except it will need the plastic kill switch (I have the chrome/housing), a Magura throttle assembly, a clutch lever (6$ on Treatland), a tail light lens, chain tensioners (treats also), and pedal pins. The e50 has been dissassembled and I have 2 new main engine bearings for it still in the bag, along with new e50 engine seals, I have new Bing jets 66, 70 and a high flow black foam filter ready for the 14mm Bing included. I also have new engine bolts brand new they are Allen head in a bag. The transmission fluid drain plug threads are stripped, I can drill and tap it a size bigger if you want. The tires are good, IRC's NR53 or something like that but the front fender rubs on the tire. Comes with extra busted snowflake which I think is definitely fixable. Seat will need a new cover. I have new grips thrown in there which match the blue. The tank is OK, a little bit of rust near the top from condensation. I'm looking to get $275 for this because the wheels are desirable, along with the e50 that is ready to be put together. It's a 2 HP version. Trades possible?

Pictures below:

Re: FS: Puch Maxi Project in CT

bump

Do you still have it? and where in connecticut is it?

Really clean.

This is still available, the headlight is actually an aftermarket plastic one and it may need a pedal axle, the price has been dropped to $250 because of this.

bump before I continue the restoration myself.

My offer still stands $200, I dont have work today and can drive down to pick it up. The drive down alone will cost me close to the $50 difference...

Not bad for a in peices maxi with parts missing.

Let me know, cash waiting

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account