WTB running moped in MI for 500 or less

i have a kinetic that runs great but not real happy with it so i was gonna mod it but limited to what i can do without replacing most the drive train

id like to find sumthin i can play with a bit more maybe give the kinetic to the wife and build me a monster so what ya got

Re: WTB running moped in MI for 500 or less

Add some dollars to that, and buy this:

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/discuss/2/261455/261455/

I have a 2 Maxi's & 1 Tomos if ur interested.

are they all running and give me some details what years what are they whats up with them and can ya do pics i wouldnt mind checking them all out thnks

Burgendy Maxi is listed in the fs section.

I have a green one also (that needs a piston n ring.)

The Tomos is a black 98 Sprint. Semi stripped down, all stock. Runs good (it's my daily runner.) $450

If none of them interest you, I can ask my buddy what he has right now (Jeff in Lima, Ohio.) The last time we talked, he had a Pryer, a Trac, a Pinto Project, a Newport, etc.

Lemme know if I can help.

GL

passport $450 (ok its a small motor bike) fa 50 $300,noped, both have performance parts and run fine

im interested in the 98 sprint i think i can see parts of it in the pics of the maxi...id like a puch but if i did get one i knoiw id have to spend more for what i want you said you had a green one also what kind of condition is the rest of the bike besides it needs a ring...sorry not really into the passport or fa50

I just mailed u some pics of the Sprint.

Lemme know.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account