kinetic part out?

picked up a pinto yesterday and it came with a kinetic parts bike. i have no need for it and i figured id see if anyone on here wants anything off of it before i give it to this crazy local dude that sells em. pretty much complete, missing the seat and a few things off the handle bars, and the only thing i want is the tires so if you need anything let me know.

Re: kinetic part out?

oh yeah something is causing the back wheel to bind up soo yeah.

also i dont really want anything for it so you pay shipping unless its something thats going to take me a while to remove then you can add a few bucks.

flywheel, internal& external coils, cdi box.

i dont think i can pull the flywheel, does it take a vespa puller? all i have is puch or puegeot. sorry dudder

I have a puller, i also would like the electrical system.

i'll take the whole engine then.

email sent.

looking for a headlight bezel, crank arms + pedals, gas cap, right brake perch, left side cover. everything that none of the tfr parts bikes around me are missing!

i might be getting rid of the whole bike cause that would be easier but if i dont i get back at you guyswho asked for stuffs

spencer

- Summerai - Christine L /

Email sent.

Please part it out. You will make more money and please more people. Its a win-win! Oh can I have the headlight too??

ill buy the whole bike and pay to have it shipped

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account