Anyone got garelli parts, bottom end etc?

I'm looking to bring my newest find back to life. Its a little SSXL, and the dude I got it from seriously mangled up the bottom end. I'm sure there was some minor problem and he thought the solution was inside the case and now its just trashed. So yeah, first and foremost, I need a bottom end. Also on my list of stuff I need is a speedo, switches for both sides, and some other crap I can't think of right now. Let me know, I have stuff to trade and cash.

Re: Anyone got garelli parts, bottom end etc?

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

i'll have one in a month when i get to the garellis, if you still need one then let me know.

i have an extra case.

no stator plate or flywheel

no clutch, but the drive gear is on

let me know

and i have a bunch of other stock parts im not using. pipes, cylinders, heads, intake. (no seat, no tank)

Yeah...we've got a nice seat off an SSXL, although we might need the seat pan. I'll check. All the cable and controls you could want. We've got. We're doing a full rebuild/custom job, so all the stock shit has to go.

Part wouldn't be ready for a little while, but let me know what you need and we should be able to hook it up.

Sorry...no bottem end. We kind of need that!

I have a couple complete motors,, m ight need rebuilds but

e-mail me

fred

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account