WTB 1979 Batavus or similar bike NJ,NYC,PA area

Anybody looking to sell a Batavus Regency or similar bike.

I want to find a couple delivery bikes for my pizza place

Must be in good condition and in the Tri state area of New York

Any info helps

Thanks

Obi

Re: WTB 1979 Batavus or similar bike NJ,NYC,PA are

Why a Batavus? For use as a delivery vehicle you would be better off with a new Tomos in terms of reliablity and power.

Zack Rineer /

I have a Batavus HS-50, if I get enough for it I might be willing to sell.. The clutch is kinda sticky, but it rides excellent!

Near PERFECT condition :)

My boss wants something like that. I tried to talk him out of it but he's Italian and gets what he wants. Any info would be great. thanks

Got any pics?

How much?

Email me

Year?

I've got a beautiful Cimatti City Bike. The gas tank is mounted in the rear underneath the book rack, so there is tons of room for pizzas. I don't have a pic of the bike (it's surrounded by 50 other peds), but it looks exactly like the ones in the attached pic, but in beautiful condition. $550 takes it. I have others too. You really need to see them in person because I don't have time to take pics of all of them. I'm in Port Murray, NJ.

1243372465_cimattitwins.jpg

Year?

Color?

Pic?

Email me

I am from Niagara Falls, I have a Batavus HS 50 with 218 original miles on it. It just needs the right pedal re-attached. It has not been started in some time. My father has stored it in his garage for the past 30 years. Let me know.

Jeremy

Niagara Falls, Canada

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account