2X's Bat Starflight parts, other stuff

i basically have 2 whole bats. im going to keep a few things, but most of the stuff is up for grabs. make me an offer on most anything you want, not including shipping. i use flat rate boxes where i can, so it wont be insane.

both have good wheels, forks, one has good bars, (nice & shiny) and one has an old crappy cat eye signal setup for the bars (needs a lense and cleaned)

let me know!

also, front faring of a sprint ( i think, the smaller one ), 2 tomos dash's, 2 speedos, set of newer style turn signals,

express gas tank, petcock,headlight housing, bars, forks, fenders (wheels are missing spokes), rear rack and other frame related stuffs.

puch speedo & cable.

2X's Bat Starflight parts, other stuff

Do you have a speedo cable off one of the bats?

And do you have a M48 parts or complete engine off one of the bats?

Re: 2X's Bat Starflight parts, other stuff

no speedo cables. and i have 2 mostly complete engines.

bump. i need to eat! lol

how much for a complete M48 engine....?

I'll take a non rusty tank if its a top tank.

i need a throttle grip tube thing, one of those orange and red signals for the front, and the exhaust cone end thing. i know nothing about these things.. lol

i believe i have a throttle do you mean reflector? i have 4 of those, and i should have at least most of the exhausts. ill look for ya here in a bit.

on the engine, ill look at it but shipping will be a bitch. but i can do it if for the right $

i sent ya an email.

bump. i still need a throttle tube grip thing, and some other stuff for this bike i bought from salty.

thx

email sent

just a bump.

also, still looking for the throttle. i have one, not 100% sure its good. i can send pics. looking for #2

also, prices on things that i cant control:

shipping is either 5~6 for small parcels (like about the size of a vhs tape) bigger is ~11. paypal runs about $1. i cant just give stuff away right now, so keep those things in mind when making offers.

thanks!

I'd like to have a clutch cover with straps if it's in good shape. Let me know what it's worth to you.

thanks,

-mark

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account