Re: FS: New Hobbit performance and more.

so no pipe???

Doug,

Is the Hobbit still available? I tried the email off your profile and it didn't go through. Any guns that you might be looking for in trade?

J.Z. Treeman

Mark, I'm supposed to get cash for the hobbit today, if that falls through i can get back with you to see whatg all you have to trade.

Nick the pipe is gone, sorry

alex I've got those reflectors your looking for make me some sort of offer I'll sell you the liscence plate bracket with both reflectors

Pics attatched as well as to follow

1243538109_05282009033.jpg

1243538142_05282009034.jpg

. last pic

1243538300_05282009036.jpg

second to last pic

1243538367_05282009035.jpg

NEW PICS of HOB-BITS

Here is the lot of parts I have for hobbits available. Not pictured is a speedo cable. I'll get back at those who inquired on parts already that are pictured here, so hold on to your undies they are reserved for you.

Re: NEW PICS of HOB-BITS

magneto and nut shipped to 97404?

magneto.. is that the stator plate and its guts or the flywheel with the magnets in it? Or both?

big spinning magnet.

22 shipped sound ok to you?

magneto and bolt

Oh snap....didn't realize you had a tank....two of them, actually.

Mine has a pretty good dent. Shit...woulda packaged it with the AWESOME pipe I just got in the mail, man!

Ah.....fuck it. Emailed!

John Schneider /

I didn't through all of the list but you have a headlight pictured, Is it working and what would you want for just the bulb if it is working?

I have the bucket.

doug, email sent about the magneto and corresponding nut.

Are those pedals available? 40206

What kind of engine case/bottom end is that? If it's a PA50II, I'm interested. If not, I might still be interested. How much?

sorry i didn't get back to you about the reflector. i don't need it any more. i do need a variator though, is the one you have in good working order? are the plastic ends on the weights all intact? if it's all in good working order, i'll offer 25 shipped for it. let me know. thanks

alex

Duuuude.

Doug - I NEED one of those tanks.

I'll give you 30.00 plus shipping for the nicer one.

I just got my hobbit in running shape today and the stupid JB Weld that the dude before me 'thought would work on the leak' FAILED.

What a surprise.

I'm going to email you man.

doug, i'd like that tjt stuff. if you still have it please email me afhaldeman@gmail.com

why didnt you mention this stuff at the rallyyyyyyyyyy :grumpface:

how much for your best hobbit seat shipped??

Do you still have a PA50II ramp plate?

archiecrackalot@gmail.com

do you have a stator for a '78 pa50ii??? N how much shipped to 60631???

Hey, do you still have that bottom end for sale? What kind of condition/price?

Sooooorrrrrrryyy peoples I've been MIA on this just been busy with shit, the engines are gone pretty much just have the frame parts, and a seat. Some electronics I beleive I have the red headlight bucket with light no key for ignition though. I also have the cables too I know people are looking for certain stock cables like back brake front brake, maybe even a decomp cable. Hit me up in email best we to get at me. or call me up and leave a message fivewunthree 7037973

OH also I know this is all hobbit stuff but if someones looking for a cheap used HPI for puke I've got one I'll sell for 100 dollars shipped. There is no lighting coil on this one. I had it on my za50, worked great other than no idle because of that two speed and its necessity of needing the flywheel for centrifugal momentum to keep er idling.

Hobbit seat: Email me with your price and add 15 for shipping.

Did you sell the pipe. I looked through the messages but didnt see it sold. If not let me know and I will pick it up

NO check back a couple posts, frames and electronics only, no stators or engine parts, all of the "goodies" are gone, so stop asking about them.... NOAH! just read my posts. Thanks

Doug

I'm digging for Hobbit parts, but not the ones Doug is selling right now. Sorry.

Everyone who keeps asking Doug about a Hobbit pipe even though he sold the one he had a long time ago should peek at this thread on mopedriders.com.

I've never gone there until I saw the suggestion above. It does indeed exist!

Anyway, brand new Leo Vince pipes for 120EU (~170 dollars) from someone in Belgium (thus 50 dollars in shipping), and plenty of Moped Army bashing in _every single thread_ (what did all you old heads _do_ to make them all hate you so much?).

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account