FS P-50 near Sacramento 100.00 takes it. (pics)

Got it from a salvage yard last year and intended to go through it. never did, now I wanna move. Tank is good, tires flat, rear wheel locked, motor doesnt turn

Re: FS P-50 near Sacramento 100.00 takes it. (pics

man i wish that was closer

e-mail sent. thanks.

how close to sac send me an email.

bump

e-mailed again

So a guy named Brian in Ohio writes me about the bike? Can anyone vouch for him? Seems like some kind of angle to me. Here's his letter:

Let's work something out on this.

These bikes are a real passion for me. I specialize in them exclusively. I'm in Ohio so obviously can't pick it up from you, but maybe you'd sell me some parts and I can make it worth your time and effort.

First though.....I'd like to add the frame # and motor # to my owner's registry. I've catalogued these bikes from all over the world to document their status. If you cold share those #'s I'd be forever grateful. Frame # is near the center stand spring and the motor # is near the oil drain bolt.

The most useful, shippable parts to me are the carb, tank, tank supports, petcock, fork lock and some other smaller things perhaps.

I'm sure you'd like to just see the whole thing get picked up and taken away, but if you're willing to help me out with some parts, that would be great.

Until then....the frame and motor #'s would be awesome.

Also curious about any other details regarding the history of it....sounds like you just found it in a salvage yard? Good find. Is that how you found it? Or have you already sold some of the parts?

Thanks in advance. Looking fwd to hearing from you.

~Brian

hahah that email is almost too sleezy to be real? are you trying to start some forum-shit by making up a ridiculous spam threat

if P50s were 2-stroke theyd be my favorite mopeds ever....

Where are you when I need you Salty?! LOL

Ike, if you don't mind....please let this guy know I'm not trying to steal his bike's identity or get into his bank account

Noel, the only person starting "forum shit" Is you. I asked a simple question and now have recieved two E-mails vouching for Brain. You should excuse yourself for all to see. over

vouch #3 right here, met him a couple times, pretty cool dude. he knows his $H1t!

Thanks guys - and thank goodness the drama didn't escalate any further - lol. To all future forum browsers, readers, and users: if you're reading this and own a P50 or P25 or know someone who does, my search for frame and motor #'s is an ongoing, lifelong project, so send 'em my way or at least send me an e-mail. Looking for parts? I got those too! Got questions? I might have answers! To everyone who's already participated in my P50 quest....thank you, you know who you are

I can vouch for Brian. Myself I have purchased three bikes and some parts off of him this year.. and yes he is Cuckoo for P-50 too.

BTW Brian, I got the bat's cylinder unstuck and spark off of it.

Re: FS P50 near Sacramento 100.00 takes it. (pics

Thanks Jeff, just removed the HS50 from the ped list in my profile. man that felt good! good luck with it. I'll have to put up a new pic too. sorry to jack your thread Mr. Hand. now back on topic...somebody buy this poor old P50 so I don't have too!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account