Puch Newport, Kreidler - Chicago, Milwaukee, so wi

madmed /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

So I posted about these earlier, thought I had a buyer, but haven't heard anything. To everyone that emailed before, I thought i had a buyer so didn't get in touch. I now tried to email you back, but email me again if you are interested.

There are old posts on each of these - search author: madmed

1980 Puch Newport II, looks good, runs good, shifts super nice. No title, No side covers, other wise complete and in good shape. $330

1978 Kreidler MP-9, not complete but what is there is in really nice shape. Still have complete frame and forks, Complete 2 speed engine (turns over, smooth, no noises, no metal in tranny oil when drained), Handlebars, like new magura controls, headlight, wiring, misc bits. $120

Let me know if you want individual things off the kreidler. I would probably do $425 for both.

1242604915_phpupak4bpm.jpg
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account