Going to Slovakia June 4.-18.

will bring small parts, let me know ASAP what you need so I could preorder

get me part # from list on jawamoped.com, this way it will be no confusion

Vlado

Re: FS: new JAWA parts

Vlado vlado /

anybody?

Oh man Vlado, I just brought that Stadion home tonight, what a crazy machine. Sadly what that bike needs the most are rims which are hardly a small part. I'll let you know about engine parts as soon as I get the piston un-stuck (I think it's stuck from sitting). I would like however a 60cc piston and rings for a 207. I can get one of my cylinders bored locally. Also, what sprockets are available for 207s?

Thanks!

Vlado vlado /

Robert, for 207 almost everything is avail

email me part # from jawamoped.com parts list

I am getting at least two large cylinders with rings, will reserve one for you- do not know price yet, but should be OK as usual

I'll check the rims for Stadion when there, maybe possible to ship by boat- takes longer but might be affordable

It is Stadion 23- what year exactly?

woah Vlado did i read right? 60cc piston? sign me up for one of those please.

Ahh, I wish I knew the year, but there are no placards or serial numbers to be found. The rims are 20" in diameter, though the tire said 23". Did they measure the outer diameter on those tires like a bicycle?

Bump for hold-on-a-second-while-I-call-people.

Vlado vlado /

I do not know, will ask when there

Vlado vlado /

will try to get as many as possible, will let you know

Vlado

hey vlado, is there any way you could get a bigger front sprocket than 13t? doesnt look like you could go much smaller than the 35t i have in the back.

I finally got that cylinder off my Stadion. I think I'll be needing a new cylinder and piston for it. 3 rings on that piston! I'm also going to need a new shifter if possible.

Vlado vlado /

email me specifics- measurements

I guess I'll be able to get you piston w/rings, you will have to have cylinder bored, now what size piston?

Vlado vlado /

sorry, not the way you wanted is being made, just opposite- front down to 12, rear up to 39- good for hills

Vlado

Vlado I hope it's not to late to order. I have a 1977 207 and I need a carb kit and a thyristor (443210000000) also I don,t know if I need the impulse triggering coil to go with it. I have a transimo. Also if I could get rings also. Thanks John

John: I have a thyristor brand new never used that I bought from Vlado. I am sure he can vouch for me. 35.00 shipped. Email me if interested.

Vlado I just want to make sure you got my order and if I need to do anything else. Thanks John

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account