derbi

I AM LOOKING FOR A DERBI LAGUNA PLEASE EMAIL ME AT luisvallejo1969@yahoo.com with any info any shape or any project bike will consider other derbi model also .

Re: derbi

___________________________ /

Good luck!

me to, ha!, Ill give $100 more than he does

me want derbi variant sport r 1987 red

asap!!!

jay

) CuperAWESOMO ( /

I think everyone is looking for these. I know I am. Goodluck with the Florida search.

I'm looking to in florida. The South is Mine! Stay Away! lol

hahaha...although I look every so often I'm pretty sure Dan has the Florida Derbi scene on lockdown.

make me ridiculous offers.

Do you really have 4 ben? holyyshit. i wanna see a group photo of these beauties

i have 3. not 4.

and one is fake-ish. its a rd50, but with laguna length suspension, tank, bodywork. but its the same frame, and doesnt look like an rd50, except for the pyramid reed engine on it.

I got lucky on the second one, I just happened to be the early bird that day. It's a red derbi revolution with a kick start, cdi and the funky clutch on the rear variator. It's in peices and I just need a manual to make sure it's all there and gets put back right.

i had a 1987 derbi variant sport red

i bought it for $200-in 1992

oh am i an ass for selling that to a kid 9 years later for $100-

and i never saw it again-he drove it away with his friend on another ped....buzzzzzzzzzz

i do have a few pictures to remind me though and the chain side cover,although it never did have pedals on it,just pushed it to start it....im an IDIOT!

but live and learn

i missed out about 5 years ago down in florida on craigs list

a guy had 2 derbis variant sport red for $500-each

misssed it!

see ya soon..derbi

I think mine is one of those red ones from a guy who bought one of them.

Jay,

How about a a red one that's just a regular pre-85 all steel model?

ridiculous eh, hows about a spongebob thermometer and a ball of used dental floss?

Not following...I'll post one for sale somewhere and get out of this post.

hey rob, I have your old 86 sle frame that you sold to pittsburgh jeff or tom. got any left side metal brake levers? figured i'd ask.

Sorry Vic - I think I have only one spare one of those.

take a pic of the levers you need i might have them

i still have some derbi cuckies left

i just got a tt for $115.00 sweet i will trad for a an a55 HAHA

i gots ta sell one of my derbi's

jay, heres the right side lever. i believe they are interchangeable for right or left.

i have a laguna sport soon to be for sale! ill keep you posted

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account