FS: Gloria Intramotor Blanco

Got a '77 Blanco for sale. Just a frame, no engine. Has a Tomos 5 star mag on the back with a fresh Kenda and a Motobecane front fork. No rust. I'm asking $125 for it. Similar to the pic except it has no fender. I have the original rear rim as well, which also has a tire if interested. I prefer to deal locally.

1242092189_moped.jpg

Re: FS: Gloria Intramotor Blanco

Bump. Is $125 too steep?

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

maybe because it looks loke a Jawa.

$125 is way too steep for a rolling chassis. that color is pretty beautiful though. personally i'd attempt to get $75 out of it, if that.

good luck with the sale man, these bikes are kinda hard to come by.

that is the lightest minarelli frame there is. and not to common

Jason Jason Bobason /

That's the first moped I ever owned, the one that started my obsession. Still have her. I would buy it from you, but you are a wee bit far from me.

Maybe it would be better to part it out, you've got a Motobecane front end and shocks it looks like anyway. Might find a buyer for those rims, frame too. That way you might get close to your asking price.

man i cant believe you still have that thing

I really don't want to get rid of her but I won't be able to get it running. I may just keep the frame itself for later when I have an actual income. I'll go all out on it.

I'm gonna part it out. What do y'all need? Its all for grabs but the frame and swing arm.

Bump

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account