FS: Vespa 100mm Pulleys plus other europa parts

I needed 100mm Pulleys for my fast ciao so I got a bunch. I also got some other stuff that A) I needed B) I wanted C) I had a really hard time finding a beat ass used part at one time. Here's what I got for you.

100mm Pulley halves! Stop that belt from slipping on your Variated Ciao! $45 for the pair. I have 8 pairs to sell.

Malossi belt for variated Ciao. I know Treats just got these in and their cheaper but help a brother out. He didn't have them when I ordered them. $25 I have 4 to sell

Cylinder cooling cover and mounting clip. $10 I have 4 to sell

Oil seal set for Vespa variated clutch assembly. This is not for the hub but for the variator clutch itself. Yours is 30 years old and beat. Show it some love already! $12 I have 4 to sell.

Vespa Piaggio tank badge stickers. Sized to fit the ciao tank but you can put them on any Vespa. Heavy duty embossed aluminum. $12 a pair I have 4 pair to sell.

And finally, Impossible to find variated ciao side covers! Sorry, I don't have the fasteners but zippy and Moped recyclers do. Only one set to sell. $40 get them while they are hot!

I'm feeling generous so if you buy pulleys, shipping is free for everything but the side covers in the lower 48.

Side covers are $10 shipping

Stickers are $1 Shipping

Oil seals are $2 Shipping

Belts are and cylinder covers $5 shipping

I will consolidate shipping

Re: FS: Vespa 100mm Pulleys plus other europa part

Oops! This is what the oil seals look like.

I know, the engine cover is almost as exciting

fallout Survivor /

Ill take the covers, belt, and maybe the pulleys.. talk me into

why I would need it.

almost all variated Vespa Mopeds imported in to the US came with 90mm pulleys stock. Most European variated Vespa mopeds have a 100mm rear pulley. The Malossi belts that work the best on a variated ciao, performance wise, are for 100mm pulleys. putting these belts on the 90mm pulley models works but the belt is impossible to tighten correctly which makes the moped hard to start due to belt slippage. Once you do get the moped started, everything is fine and the malossi belts perform great. the 100mm pulleys will allow you to get the belt tight and avoid belt slippage at start up. Belt slippage is not as bad with the belts that zippy sells but they don't perform quite as well as the malossi belts either.

**Disclaimer

I haven't put my set of 100mm pulleys on the black ciao yet so I cannot confirm the total elimination of belt slippage. I, however, am so confident that I ordered 10 sets of these pulleys to make them available.

The side covers and 1 belt are sold

Would love one set of tank badges, e-mail sent... Brenda

I need the tank badges also, email sent.

ooo, i'll take the cooling cover, seals, and belt to why not. emailing, thanks!

100mm pulley also changes vari gearing to more accel/lower speed, which eases the final gearing change to the malossi 9:1s.

Here's what I got left:

8 pairs of pulleys (Where are the fast Vespa Dudes?)

2 Malossi belts

3 sets of oil seals

2 sets of tank stickers

3 cylinder cooling covers + fastener.

FS: Vespa 100mm Pulleys plus other europa parts

$ emailed

I still have a a belt, cylinder cooling covers, pulleys, oil seals, and one set of decals left. bump

Bump

Possibly save me a pulley man, i gotta check what I have tonight.

Also, i'll be mailing you some payment tonight.

Thanks!!

Shouldn't be a problem. I think I have 6 pulley sets left.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account