WTB: Honda Express stator

i need a stator for my NU50 (urban express), but i'm sure an NC50 stator (regular express) stator would work just fine. any feed back or sellers?

Re: WTB: Honda Express stator

bump

bump bump bumpidy bump

If I understand you correctly . They are far from the same .Your talking about putting nc stator on a nu motor ? Yes ? No ?' Im almost sure that it can be made to work tho . You need to drill and tap a few holes in the case , add nc flywheel , stator , and time it . Sounds simple , looks do able , but I have not done this yet . You do know that nu 50 is a cdi and most nc 50 were points , right . I have all the stuff to make it work , has been mocked up too but never tested . You wanna but these things speak of ?

are they different? hm beats me lol but i would much rather just put another nu50 stator in there and not deal... so if you have a stator for an nu50, or know were i could get one, i would be more than willing to take it off your hands =D

dont mean to jack your thread but I am looking also any pointers or info would be just as much value and appreciated.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account