FS: New pistons controls Newport za50 wheels

For sell MAKE AN OFFER

-43.7 metrakit piston (oversize) NEW 65cc

-44.3 metrakit piston (oversize) NEW 65cc

-Metrakit 65cc kit needs new exhaust studs maybe

-1977 Puch Newport, Za50 that I took off my Magnum Ltd, spoke wheels, fresh gazelle on front, EBRs, New deluxe Magura Throttle, New Magura Brake/clutch, New Cables, Aftermarket rear shocks (Black, Chrome), magnum stock pipe with detachable header Angled, speedo with cable

I have a lot of other shit just ask.

Re: FS: New pistons controls Newport za50 wheels

mopedcrankworks.com - /

Do you have any switches? looking for a light/horn/signal switch.

a couple off my magnum. some beat ones from the newport. a few different versions off my other mopeds. what do you want?

mopedcrankworks.com - /

I'm looking for the 3 function switch that came on some of the magnums. It had lights, horn, and turn signals on one switch. Do you have one of those?

do you have any magnum pedal arms and crank w/sproket? If you do and you want to sell them. I call dibbs!!!

just send me the info!

chris, email me man, i'd like to come by and pick up a few things. some chain tentioners(the lollipops), a pedal chain tentioner, a 14mm or better bing, throttle cable, and a front brake cable. also a handle if you got it, and an old chitty puch performance pipe if u got that too

thanks cory

email me at my yahoo and work, if you could

gaspedalbreaker@yahoo.com

cdukes@aiuonline.edu

What shape is the za50 in ?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account