FS Aftermarket PA50 exhaust $70!... different!

I'm not sure who makes this one but it works! 100% fit with pa50s. I tried it on my stock pa50II, it robbed my low end power but gave it all back in the top end; easily adding another 7-10 km/h. I would imagine this pipe is more suitable for 70cc kits.

$70 USD including shipping to anywhere in the US.

Notice the chip in the pic.

Re: FS Aftermarket PA50 exhaust $70!... different!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

It's a Polini.

Cool.. I forgot to mention that it's loud which is great if you like to make noise.

Will this fit an express? Looks like it does. I will take it if that chip doesn't affect anything.

the chip might... just MIGHT have something to do the noise levels.. However, I had a fresh exhaust gasket and there wasn't any leaks.

I can't say if it fits an express; buy it at your own risk since the sale will be final.

Did the kickstand have to come off or were you able to still use it?

not at all, like I said, it fits 100% with hobbits! No mods needed.. you might need to upjet but I'm no expert.

I have one of these and would totally buy another if I had the scrill right now.

And it will only fit an express if you ditch the kick stand and shorten the header by like half an inch. Its SOOO close, but so far away from working out of the box. Thats what I got mine for too, but no dice.

polini clone.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account