FS: NOS Vespa Bravo Forks, Hydraulic - sea

I decided to go another route for my project, either grande forks (which are not really hudraulic btw) or vespa ebrs.

These are NOS, never been installed or filled with oil (though the springs and guts were greased from the factory I believe). Tripple tree and tube covers are gray primer, with some scratches from many years on many shelves, specifically a larger scuff on one of the tube covers, but in good condition, might just need a spot of primer before painting. Cast alloy legs and chrome tubes are in great condition. Perfecto to paint to match for your resto or tuner. Asking $135 shipped.

Re: FS: NOS Vespa Bravo Forks, Hydraulic - sea

oh yeah, these are pretty much for bravo wheels, they take a skinnier hub and 11mm extra long axle, (which is the main reason I can't use them with my particuliar wheel which has sealed bearings and 12mm, the grandes are 12mm but the brake stop is higher, and the ciao ebrs are 11mm but can be drilled out much easier i think, anywho)

These work on SI wheels right?

I'm really not sure, It seems they would be more like this than the others, but I have not seen the si setup in person. a head-on pic would help. I can take whatever measurements you need. thx, m.

weekend bump before they go on fleabay

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

they will not work with si wheels without a super rare brake plate, or lots of work done to the si brake plate.

man i almost want to grab these from you, the bravo forks on my ciao are shot.. let me mull it over a little

Took some measurements:

About 10cm wide between the fork legs at the axle, bout 15cm on the outside so it takes an 11mm axle that is longer than that, brake stop end is about 35mm from center of axle.

From looking at some pics it does look like these will fit Si wheels as well, they used cast alloy hydros and the same four spoke mags on both bikes at least, so unless they changed the brake stop and plate it should work.

Comparing to ciao EBRs, one might just need a longer axle to mount Ciao wheels, if the break stop reaches, but its a bit closer to the axle, under 25mm, on the ciao EBRs.

It's just the grande forks that are wider with a bigger axle and waay out there brake stop.

listen to dean, dean knows, thanks dean!

so sounds like vespa models all have different front wheel setups, that's kind of annoying. n here I am trying to fit a kinetic front wheel to some better forks hehe.

PS Dean. np, let me know when You decide. For You or sea folks I can drop them by SeaMops for a bit cheaper since no shipping, like $120? just laid off so had some time to figure out what won't work and what will n trying to get what I paid out of them.

still got these

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account