Parting batavus starflite top tank, 76 I think

I am parting out a batavus starflite, vintage 1976. It's all there, but its pretty got a lot of surface rust. Engine turns over but no spark. 3000 ish miles on it. Lemme know if you need anything.

Re: Parting batavus starflite top tank, 76 I think

Yeah, I'm trying to resurrect a Batavus.

1) Right brake/throttle/choke control assembly (housing and levers) with cables.

2) Left brake/start control assembly (housing and levers) with cables.

3) Air filter and housing.

4) Top of carburetor that holds the cable.

5) Petcock.

6) Tail light.

7) Back portion of exhaust pipe.

8) Chain adjusters.

There are probably some other parts I will let you know.

Thanks, Deron.

can i see some pictures of the gas tank?

This is the stuff thats already been spoken for. Like I said, it is, or was, complete, so anything not on this list is still available.

1) Right brake/throttle/choke control assembly (housing and levers) with cables.

2) Left brake/start control assembly (housing and levers) with cables.

3) Air filter and housing.

4) Carb

5) Petcock.

6) Tail light.

7) Back portion of exhaust pipe.

8) Chain adjusters.

9. engine

10 intake and reeds

11.Tank

Holler.

How much for the right side cover? And if they are not spoken for as part of the engine, the flywheel covers on both sides?

I have the right side cover, but it has a decent amount of surface rust. If you are down with sanding and painting it, it will be all good, but its not very pretty right now. No dents, not rusted through at all, but not pretty right now. Lemme know, and I do have the two engine flywheel covers, and I might have the engine still for sale, dude hasn't gotten back to me about it.

Zack Rineer /

so the carb is gone? was it a 30mph model?

Well, if the dude hasn't gotten back to you...

I really need the left side (rear) brake cable, the tail light and the bottom bracket for the killswitch on the right handlebar (the u shaped metal piece) as well as the cover and the flywheel covers.

Bumping it up. All the shit thats listed is gone. Engine still be here, the metal side covers, one of the round side covers, flywheel side is still here. I'll take a pic of whats left so yall can get a idear of whats left and what shape in it be.

Alright, i still need the right side cover, the flywheel cover and the speedo cable. How much?

I gave away the speedo cable, but that other shit, 25 shipped? I'll take a pic to make sure they are in a condition you can deal with and send it to you tamary. e-mail me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account