uber rad ciao project

Selling this awesome awesome project. All the hardwork is done for ya, finding the bravo variated wheelset and grande forks :D.

Has everything to put together minus tires, handlebars. One of the side peices is cracked, but with the variator youd have to cut it in the back newayz. Motor turns over, everything there. Just needs to be put back together correctly. Have more money than it will probly go for. Will trade for free spirit project.. Gotta stick with puch’s. Love to get rid of it at once, rather than spend weeks pulling it apart.

Re: uber rad ciao project

how much shipped to 97214?

I'll take forks and rims.

Email Sent.

bumpz

pending on forks and wheels. Make an offer on the whole rest of it. The entire ped minus forks and wheels. Not wanting that much.

So you didn't want to trade for my swinger? How much for the rest of it shipped to 64112?

Hey dude, I thought I sent you an email, I have a black puch pinto pretty much ready to go... If you might want to trade. I think atlanta is 4 hours from nashville.

I bought everything but the forks and wheels, I'm looking forward to returning home to a shipment of parts. I've got 4 stars and all I need is front forks and she will match my unvariated blue ciao. See it on the race track sometime soon

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account