helmets!

Sooo, i just bought all of my works helmets so i now a have a giant bag of helmets, half face dot approved in all sizes. if you want one, 5 bucks. if you want two 8 bucks. sf local only.

Re: helmets!

$8 Really? Hmm I'd like to buy two beanie helmets off you--except I'm quite south of you in LA. Seriously no shipping? Haha if you still have these helmets in two weeks send me an email.

I want one too, but need it shipped.

M Skilicorn /

well, i can look into shipping, but all of them are scuffed up and not so pretty looking. but hey ill go to the post office when i get enough area codes emailed to me.

-714- can we get some pictures?

BTW, yeah--yeah to those who say don't buy used helmets, but these are half helmets.. won't actually protect you anyways (except for the rare occasion when you flip upside down and land right on that cranium area). And yes it's dumb to wear half helmets, so buyers please get or already have your hands on a full face and well, I can't find a justifiable reason to wear a cap except for posing and showing your awesome little wee ped.

toss a pic on here. 29414. should be like 10 to ship if its usps flat rate.

mar and I are gonna check the shipping rates tomorrow and get some pics up for you guys

Gar GAR gar /

MAR MAR MAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M Skilicorn /

GAR GAR GAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd eat shippin for one of those shipping to 48060 word

M Skilicorn /

what size?

shipping is $15.70 per helmet

I'm interested in 4 to NC - what sizes/color's are available? holdfastgreg@yahoo.com hit me upz

XS, S, M, L, & XL

red white and black

not all colors are available with all sizes

i want one black size small, im in sf

here's what's availible

$5 for 1

$8 for 2

15.70 shipping if outside of sf

1 XS Black

1 S Black

3 M White

2 L Whit

1 L Red

1 XL Red

we can get more later if these sell out

1 SM Black

3 Med Black

thanks mang

Save me two medium whites. Unless you can get some in yellow, purple/blue, or red in small or medium. :)

current count

1XS black

1M white

2L white

1L red

1XL red

if we don't have what you want just post your requests and we'll try and grab it for ya

o btw do you know of any sizing chart for this brand?

M2R size chart

XSm: 54-55cm or 21 1/4 - 21 5/8 inches

Sm: 56-57cm or 22-22 3/8 inches

Md: 58-59cm or 22 3/4 - 22 1/8 inches

Lg: 60-61cm or 23 1/2 - 24 inches

XL: 62-63cm or 23 1/2 - 24 inches

oh jesus i fit an extra small to small.. ha let me know if you can get them in yellow, purple/blue or red in those sizes. :D

and would it really be 15$ to ship to la?

you can always do some repainting on em, the paint on them is already pretty scuffed up

gonna be repainting some helmets black, anyone want a black medium or large?

we've still got plenty, come on down and check em out

Thats awesome. I'd totally buy one if I were in SF. I just put a wanted ad on cl saying I'm poor and dont want to get killed. Pity got me a few emails and I'll be safe (kinda) from now on. I have a nice full face for my motorcycle, but its too nice and seems silly for my mostly stock moped.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account