FRAME PARTY motobecane, pinto, peugeot

Emperor Swagustus /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Three, count them, three (3) frames:

One orange 50V, great shape, gas tank is super duper clean. I have cleaned and greased the pedal crank bushings and driven pulley. Asking 75 for it. I could probably scrounge up some wheels too, then it would be 100.

One yellow pinto frame, comes with front wheel, left hand controls, handlebars, some pedal chain looking thing and a custom black seat. No gas tank means no gas tank rust. I bought this from Topher for 100 bucks, with fantasies of puchdom, only to face the reality that one more project is not what I need, so make me an offer! Some folk say this is indeed worth 100 bucks... One requirement is that this thing has to go to someone who will love it and make it into something awesome.

Blue peugeot 103 frame, frame only, just frame, nothing more than frame, this is ONLY A FRAME. Asking 5 dollars or a decent sandwich. Comes with rust holes and hidden rust inside the tank. BONUS ROUND

I am heading to the Elkhart, Kalamazoo, Richmond, There Won't Be Snow, and others rallies with luck, if you want me to bring it along. Will ship but it will be costy

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account