wanted jawa thyristor II 1990s

this thingy

i got another jawa and it works great so i want to put one on my 1988 210 sport

Re: wanted jawa thyristor II 1990s

blah

I can send you one for $15 + shipping.

I have one older style one with round plugs. and 2 like those in the image above.

Do you know the pros and cons of all this confusing stuff?

I am planning on going with the older model that has the spark plug seperate on the cylindrical shaped piece mounted on the right side of the frame. My problem is that my round plugs are all missing, Do you know how common those round metal plugs are?

il take it for $15

what round plugs

you mean the ones on the thyristor itself i dont know how you would even put new ones on it

i have a bunch of these old ones but im not sure if they are any good or now

i also have a bunch of good coils too so if ya need one let me know

i emailed ya

I believe my moped is set up for that originally. The plugs going into the thyristor are similar to number 11 or 8 in the diagram, and my thyristor is exactly like the diagram.

Circular plugs.

If you have the slotted sleeve style wires connected to the newer 1990's style thyristor I would be interested.

has anybody tried finding a stockpile of these anywhere? jawa was making peds well into the 90s...

my 1993 came with the newer one

my 88 came with the older square one with external coil but it would never get spark at lower rpm so starting was a bitch so now im running a coil and rotor off an old echo leaf blower so it has great spark and no lights

so i wanna set it up with the newer thyristor

yeah man id love to find an old jawa dealer to buy up the stock problem is i aint gut the money and where the hell would i find an old jawa dealer the one that was in Haverhill burnt down a few years ago

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account