Streetmate R FOR SALE - VERY LOW MILAGE -

Hello, i am selling my 2008 Tomos Streetmate Racing Moped. I dont ride it anymore because im getting a car, and this is the only reason i am selling it. I will miss it, but it has to go.And let me start off by saying that this, without a doubt is one of the nicest, newest mopeds on criaglist. This moped is pretty much brand new, and sounds like a beast. Much faster and will burn any stock moped. Modifications listed below. It only has approx 730 miles on it. This thing is great, It runs excellent. Nothing wrong with the motor at all, will never stall or cease. I will give you my helmet for free. ALL TUNE UPS, OIL CHANGES, TRANS FLUID AND BRAKE FLUID CHANGES ARE UP TO DATE AND ALWAYS ARE. CALL ME AT 201 893 8661.

I AM ASKING 1500 OR BEST OFFER AND I AM DEFINITELY WILLING TO WORK WITH YOU, AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE EDGE ON THE PRICE. JUST MAKE ME AN OFFER =]

MODIFICATIONS

- After-Market BiTurbo Exhaust

- After-Market Uni Air Intake ( Makes this thing sound like a beast. In cold weather, this acts almost as a cold air intake, which means colder air, less heat more power )

- After-Market Carbuerator Jetting ( Bigger Main Jet, To get more gas into the engine faster..which means more power )

- Very good mid to top end power, and its quick. It will burn any stock moped badly)

- 100+ Miles Per Gallon

SPECS/FEATURES

ELECTRIC START , BIG STORAGE COMPARTMENT , OIL CHECK LIGHT, WORKING REAR AND FRONT BLINKERS, DUAL PROJECTORY HEADLIGHTS, BIGGER MORE COMFORTABLE SEAT, HIGH BEAM SWITCH, CHROME SKULL TIRE VALVE CAPS, FRONT DISC BRAKE SYSTEM, LOUD HORN.

PICS WILL BE UP TOMOROW!!! GIVE ME A CALL 201 893 8661

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account