FT: rigid freespirit frame/forks/tank

i want another maxi N frame, or a rigid swinger frame. let's work something out. titled frame would be the ultimate bonus, i'd throw in a running E50 for a titled frame.

CONTACT ME DOGGIES

Re: FT: rigid freespirit frame/forks/tank

heres the frame as a bike. it just sits way too high for me (mainly because of the forks..)

love this thing, i just want something smaller.

I.R.E. Mike Pee /

Just put the forks on it from a Swinger 1. They're like an inch or so smaller than maxi forks...and the same rigid blue.

i just wanna buy it

trade you straight over for a really nice FS suspended frame (800 orig miles, reddish purple) and fork w/ paper.

you have paper on it?

Hey Nash measure that rear end for me. I want to see if there's any difference between the Freespirit and Swinger. Vertical from the top bar/seat post down to the bottom bar...

Pablo Puchasso /

Nash, try chopping the down where the seat mounts. That's what I did and it's a good inch lower just from that.

true about the forks, but i kinda just want a whole swinger1. i suppose if somebody is willing to trade me swinger1 forks for my freespirit forks that would work too. get at me.

only interested in puch-engined stuff at the moment, and specifially rigids.

theres no paperwork on this bike, and i need it in iowa, hence having a title being a bonus for me.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account