WTB: '77 Cimatti Muffler

brent OHYEAHBROTHER /

I just bought a 1977 Cimatti City Bike. Its in good shape and runs, but the guy before me hacked the muffler in half. Now its rediculously loud.

I cant seem to find an muffler for this thing anywhere! If you have one youre willing to get rid of then let me know! Or, one thats compatible.. thanks a ton!

Re: WTB: '77 Cimatti Muffler

If I can find an aftermarket pipe that'll fit my minarelli V1 you can have my stock pipe for cheap!!

Crossvalley Tonysieze /

i have a muffler tip if your interested...

its black, and its a performance end pipe.

dont know what make it is. you can attach it to your sawed off pipe at the end and complete the pipe...

thats probably what the guy was going for...

if you wanna send me a picture of how the guy chopped the end off, i can send a picture for you of my half if i think it will fit.

brent OHYEAHBROTHER /

Brian, that would be awesome! Good luck to you finding that, and keep me posted!! Is it compatible with my cimatti? I didn't think it would be this difficult.

Anthony, I will try and go get a picture of it tomorrow.. that sounds like a great idea. How much are you looking for it?

Crossvalley Tonysieze /

how much you lookin at spending? lol better yet, ill get a picture and you let me know what you think. and then throw me an offer =]

brent OHYEAHBROTHER /

Sounds good. To be honest, im new to the whole moped thing so im still learning prices and stuff. Ill spend what you think would be fair, I trust ya.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account