The Pinto up in Redding, CA

So I didn't end up getting it. The dude has no cell phone, doesn't respond to his email about it; someone else is representing the moped for him, he has no answering machine, he's never really home to answer his own phone. His post says to just keep calling. One out of the four days I called him(throughout the day), I was able to catch him. His roommate ended up telling me off for calling so much and dude never called me back.

Redding is retarded! However, there's not a single bro to be seen in that town. That was actually pretty refreshing!

Re: The Pinto up in Redding, CA

laughin coyote /

i feel you man i tried to buy it but no dice the guy representing said that if i couldnt reach him to email and hed set everything up

seems kinda fishy tho

I still want it though. Maybe you and I could drive up there together and beat up his roomate and then trade the bike off every other weekend. I could almost smell it's oil leaking all over the car trip home. Fantasies aren't nice. Oh well, at least e-filing tax returns doesn't suck.

The dick probably sold it to his landladies meatpuppet for rent and he,s too flaky to man up and face you. Fuck redding, I got a ticket there in my 18 wheeler. The cops suck! I was haulin ass guilty though, fuck it. over

laughin coyote /

haha i live all the way down south by la

i wanted it so bad but i got a pinto now

i just wanna see someone pick up on that deal!!

ima try and get a hold of him for you so at least someone will put it to good use

I'd still buy it if I didn't have to blow that gas money again. As for the Redding cops, they line the downtown grid when the bars close up way hardcore. Even bike ones, in pairs like always. I was paranoid to get two blocks out of town. I did enjoy setting cruise control to 80 the whole way. I've never been on a freeway that had a 70 limit, or never realized it.

Speakin of fishy, when I emailed the rep dude to whine about it, he sent me advertisements on a maxi, then a tomos that he had and wanted me to buy. So not with the program.

i wont that thing so bad.

are you talking about the swinger2? it's rusty. i'd put in an offer on that nice maxi that was posted yesterday instead.

So guess who just got a returned call? And And guess what's being brought to the heart of Sac with my name written all over it....uhh bitches WHAT!! True story; just got the call. Hell, dude even apologized. It is all good!

As long as it's just surface rust, I can just lick it right off. The tank is cleaned. and engine turns over, sparks fine, wheels straight.

Cheers to happy endings!

And sorry Dan, looks like I'll be slappin my ebrs straight onto this puppy now. If anyone needs some yellow pinto length forks(same as maxi), I'll be downtown saturday morning for it and we can rip em straight off for ya. If I could get my gas cash back from that drive up to Redding, that'd be cool, but forks probably aren't worth quite that much.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account