WTB puch magnum pedal shaft

Im looking for a nice conditioned set of puch magnum pedal shafts and the crank arms. i need them for my maxi so it clears my new pipe. if anyone has a set in good condition let me know. paypal ready. so i need the crank arms and the shaft where the sprocket for the freewheel is. thanks

Re: WTB puch magnum pedal shaft

Got a working crank and arms w/ pedals... Doesn't look pretty, but for $10, you can't beat it.

are they from a magnum?

do you have a picture of them?

yeah its from a magnum, unfortunately the pedals don't match, so... but like I said, can't beat $10 for a working set.

1240276082_dscn0083.jpg

ok so you want $10 shipped? or $10 plus shipping?

$10 plus shipping, I'll have to figure it out, but what zip code? I'm going by the DMV tomorrow and the post office is right next to it, so I can get it estimated and give you a total.

ok thanks zip code is 08251 let me know and do you know if maxi pedal arms will work with that shaft?

They should, let me see, I have a better set of arms that might go great

ok when you find out how much shipping is email me and ill paypal you. i just got a destroyer pipe and the pedals hit and i dont feel like bending them out.

Well you're only gonna get about 1-1/4" extension using the magnum crank, plus then you need some spacers of some kind so you can pedal and not have it hit your beautiful new pipe. I have to do some grinding and polishing to the crank, but it will do just fine with cotter-style maxi arms. Let me know if you need the crank and arms...

ok yeah i have a sears free spirit and i see it has some kind of spacer welded on i was just going to jb one on and see if that works. but if you have 2 crank arms that are nice and not rusty ill take them if not i can always get a set. the shaft isnt stripped or anything where the crank arms go are they? just get ones that fit and im good? thanks

sorry i couldn't get back to you sooner, i didn't have time yesterday to take the crank to the shop to clean it up, but i'll do it today and get back to you on everything.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account