FS: 80cc Mini Magnum will ship!

Okay ladies and gentlemen, here it is, what you've always been looking for. This little dude has it all. Look at the pics and check the specs!

Engine

Re: FS: 80cc Mini Magnum will ship!

Oh, and the pictures are really dark. I took the pics at night, in the day the illusion emerald powder coating is much brighter. Woooooooooooooo

Oh haha, I don't know why there are crosses on some of the items. It was a bulleted list when I made it.

And the couple of marks on the pipe are mud from my feet, no permanent marks on the pipe. Okay, that's it, I'm done now.

well hot dog thats nice! that'd fit my shorty ass perfectly...but alas, i am forever broke.

$2000! yikes

I bet he has more than that into it. Its worth every penny for a sexy screamer like that. I'd buy it but If I want to go that fast I've got to do it myself. Well done.

Yes, I do have more than $2000 into it. I think it has cost me just about $2,500 so far.

Very sweet bike. Nice job.

i could buy a fleet at that price although im sure it screams

Conrad Conrad /

idk it seems like a fair price. I'm sure going through 1977 for the engine stuff was at least $1k.

Oh, I only had 1977 bore the case for the 80 kit. That was like $50. Everything else I've done myself, but again, I'll be losing money on this sale.

This bike is awesome, I have riden it before and it is very quick and feels more solid than any other bike I have ever ridden. I know the work that went into it and it is a good deal for this price. Eddie is super meticulous and did any amazing job with this bike. Anyone who were to purchase it would be getting and amazing super solid bike.

Looks awesome and good luck with the sale, but I donno anyone round these parts that can afford that. Some reason the thought pattern is 1 awesome bike < 10-20 crappy bikes.

Can't say I am innocent of this, but, you know.

Look at me, back up to the top!

I'll split shipping costs if anyone is interested.

Anybody interested in anything if I part it out?

Email sent.

don't part the poor thing! she's a beauty...

That is a fair price. I hope somebody buys this. I would much rather have a super fast, clean bike than a fleet of crappy mopeds that break down every five miles.

Conrad Conrad /

i keep looking at it haha, but I don't have anywhere near that money to spend and I'm in the middle of 2 projects already : (

sorry, wait. what the fuck?!? DO NOT PART THIS BIKE OUT!!!! fuck me runnin' that shit is gorgeous. brian, you buying this thing?

Great price, great build!

Nobody has offered to buy it outright yet. I can take offers on the bike, but I'm not going to lose my ass on it either. I don't want to part it out if I don't have to, It'll break my heart.

I can get more if I part it, but I'll work hard to make the buyer happy if anyone will buy it complete.

Keep it available, someone will wise up and buy it. Or should, if they're considering starting from scratch on their own magnum.

Are mini mags on pinto/swinger frames with shorter forks?

Very nice bike! No offense, but what makes it a "mini" magnum? looks the same size as every other magnum to me. When I read "mini magnum" I got stoked because there are actually mini maxis you know?

^maxi forks and maxi shocks on a magnum frame makes a mini mag. lowers the center of gravity.

mini magnum means maxi length shocks, front and back.

length of moped is the same, its just shorter and more gnar

Yep, maxi length forks and shocks. It lowers it around 3 or 4 inches.

You need money or are you interested in trades?

I touched this moped personally, it felt very nice, insta-boner! someone buy it!

Sell all those shitty maxis. And keep your magnum.

derbeez ryderz /

that bike is amazing. worth $2k and i'm a cheap bastard

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account