WTB: Puch Newport Single seat

Looking for a Puch Newport single seat, you know, the brown one, or basically any brown single seat. Used is ok, but cant have rips. Can also trade for numerous other seats, long or short, that I have. email me.

Re: WTB: Puch Newport Single seat

Bump

really? really?? no one has one that they pitched for a long seat?

Have original saddle seat from 78 Newport L. It is black vinyl in good condition, not the caramel brown you are looking for.

Thanks though, i really need the brown one.

Yo the brown seat is rare. I've been looking for a while now. Probably will show up with a premium cost. Good luck

fail dude! i posted one for sale way back in december and basically gave it chance! plus i need fender and a luggage rack from you!

Well, if you had the seat, we could have traded. Now you gotta pay!

I have one, but its ripped to shit. You're best bet is going to be to just recover another one brown. I think they sell the brown covers with the Puch logo on them on ebay.

Well if you had been attentive, you would've got one for free

I didnt need in december, i need it now!

i got black ones, NOS too.

`SABAT!

I have the caramel brown one with one small rip on the left hand side which can be stitched. idk if you'd be interested.

1240528139_seat.jpg

christian - thats the seat im looking for, not looking for the rip though. sorry.

Sabat - need a brown one, not black

Spoo - Looked on ebay, didnt see anything

bump?

Pablo Puchasso /

Try Mopedlar. I think I remember him having one. I've been through this for my Newport too.

ive been wanting one forever......i have some brown naugahyde, think im just gonna get one recovered.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account