WTB: Bullet style headlight w/ speedo!

I put ebrs on my maxi and would still like a speedo on there! Anyone have a bullet style headlight with a speedo they'll sell cheap?? You can either send it or I can grab it from you at Whiskey Biz!

Re: WTB: Bullet style headlight w/ speedo!

I have several, but i think I'll keep them seeing as how I dont sell to bitches lol.

Trolling again? Don't worry, like I told you, I don't ever want to deal with you. I don't care if you even gave it to me, I still wouldn't want it.

check handy bikes.

Yeah, checked there. I'd rather not spend $30 on a bucket and have to buy a speedo too after that. Just trying to see if someone has a cheaper one.

bullet type headlight? you looking for the euro square one like on the euro maxi?

fred

Any bullet style headlight that has a mounted speedo in it.

like this?

fred

1239741332_img00159.jpg

That would work. Looks like the same one treats has. Do you know what kind of speedo fits in it? How much shipped to 43623? Or are you going to Whiskey Biz?

Freddie do you have the plastic inserts that go where the speedo goes?

brian give up. I declared a jihad on spedometers, every bike I build pins the stock speedo so wtf. save your money for beer

brian, putting a stock puch speedo in a bullet headlight takes about a minute, and i know you have plenty of those...hahah

i had an extra bullet headlight but i got rid of it, sorry man! they are the best.

if you dont know how to do it, here

take apart the speedometer case from the puch by popping the plastic open

remove the nut around the drive, take off the U shaped holder

push up on the speedo, push it out of the housing.

place in bullet headlight, tighten nut back down. helps if you have a longer U shaped mount to keep it in place.

its pretty simple, not sure if youve done it before but it doesnt take much work..

Yeah, doesn't sound too difficult. I've taken a puch one apart before. Just don't have a bullet headlight to put one in! :)

i want one of the round bullets, the black ones. but i need 12v and non sealed. im sol.

i have a nice chrome one off a vespa grande

ooooh get the chrome one brian! i want one of those.

those CEV bullet headlights are all the same, too, so the puch speedo will totally fit in the vespa one no problem.

just say no to the speedo

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account