Testing Waters: FS: General 5 Star

hello folks

I've got a General 5 Star I might be looking to sell. If i can't get the price I'm looking for, its cool i just won't sell, just trying to see what the interest is for this moped out there and if its value is anywhere near what i would like it to be.

General 5 Star Moped. Tank and Cover has been repainted. Engine was running, before all the wirring was fucked with, and it doesn't run as of now, but it is a running engine for sure, just need to fix the wiring. There is minimal surface rust on the forks and some other parts, but it is very little and could be sanded off with a little effort. Rear fender was once broken, but was rewelded back on. Missing the key for the gas cap and fork lock, so these don't work. Good frame, no issues there, and the engine and carb are in pretty good condition too. Wheels are true, and tires still have alot of life left in them. May be interested in trades for mopeds, but they would really have to spark my interest. This moped could easily be a street shreaded with a kit and a pipe, which are easy peasy to come by for minarelli engines.

PICTURE TIME

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8012/dsc0130f.jpg!

I am looking for 475. Thanks! Email is in my profile. Located In Columbus Ohio.

Re: Testing Waters: FS: General 5 Star

Oh god, my father was in one of the pictures...... haha.

But the one picture of the rust on the forks is to show what is the worst of the rust. I'm not sure if you can tell, but it is all just surface rust. Just wanted to show what the worst of it all you would be working with would be.

And I actually think I would want 500 for me to get rid of this. Maybe you think this is high, alright, but I'm not desperate to sell this or anything... no need to flame me

You ain't doing your self any favors by embedding 6 pix in the first post! This site is slow enough without that.

sowwy sowwy sowwy! if i could edit i woulda deleted the repeat and whatnot. this is much better than the people who post like 7 megapix photos that aren't scaled down though...

uhhm, jonv its your comp!

it loads in like 5seconds for me

koh, very interested. Imma be home Wednesday so we'll talk..

ok ok sounds good.

pending sale :)

that bikes soo sick.

whoever's buying thats a lucky SOB

King Drunky JCams /

Taylor!

JCAMS your general is sooooooooooo sexy

i wish i had that kind of patience :(

Ha, it's for my homeslice in the DF-Dubya. Just lookin out for my fellow Fly By Night'er, steady building a fleet!

Dammit I do want it though, but I'm saving my dough for that kicker e-fiddy @1977..

Will we trade for a '79 Yamaha XT 500 street/ trail bike? Clear title in hand???

1239562721_dsc00591.jpg

sorry, as of now it is sold, but if the plan falls through we can talk.

Just as a sneak peak for the people that read this.... I have a rigid red maxi in minty condition i may part with... ;)

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

hot damn koh. i didnt see that in the garage..... hot hot hot. if it was parted out id take that seat in a second... where do you cop these bikes kid??? (you havnt seen my eagle yet tho... planin a new paint job fresh for the summer!)

dam. u got a rigid. u suck

haha oh i have a stockpile of bikes in my basement. Slowly, very slowly, i like to reveal them to the world. They are shy :P

and DON'T WORRY I BETTER SEE YOUR EAGLE WHEN WE RIDE

cuz were gonna damnit

send me the n price..

done done

oppsss...

check your email dude

kk

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account