'85 Trac sprint/image part out

Yupperz, took in a black 85 Trac sprint/image? as payment for getting another bike fixed up and running. Most parts available.

Good-frame, swingarm, tank, great mag wheels with brakes and all brake hardware, encarwi carb, side panels, tool box, forks/tree rusty but all there, left side handlebar controls/switches, m56 clone type engine is present and looks to be complete-minus covers-but would need a total rebuild maybe good for parts only head/jug and piston do look usuable, other odds and ends nutsy boltsy stuff too. No seat, no handlebars.

Just ask and I'll go a digging. Toss me any offer.

Cheers,

-b-

Re: '85 Trac sprint/image part out

El bumpo...

No one has use for any encarwi parts? Mag wheels? M56 type parts? All parts go mad cheap folks!

It doen't have the daelim engine right? I donno how far they go back. If it did I would buy the intake.

how much for mag wheels and brakes?

Tate-i'm sorry I don't think this is the same engine

Josh I'd take 40 bucks plus the actual cost of shipping for the mags and brake assemblies. No tubes or tires. Will probably need a bit o grease.

-b-

I just bought a Trac sprint today. I could use the ignition assembly, the muffler, the rear fender, and almost all of the casing around the engine on both sides. Basically, and of the plastic parts around the engine, the chain cover and so on. I'm really looking to get this baby working.

i need the drive belt

how much shipped to ohio

Coolz. Coco- the belt was shot. I see them on ebay, but not sure about the price. Tori-i do have a lot of the parts on your list. I got your email. I'll send a pic of what I got in a few hours. Thanks all!

-b-

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account