Hasselblad barter for moped

I want a magnum.

I tried this once before but..........

anyway full system 50mm and 150mm lenses, metered winder, extension tubes, some other stuff and a Hasselblad case the value of this to me is a magnum. it does not have a monetary value to me as it doesn't cost me any money to let it sit and I might some time in the future use it again.

if this looks like something you might be interested in let me know.

if you have any other trades in mind I am open to ideas but have a particular reason right now for wanting a magnum, so thats what I have my heart set on.

1239149453_img_3485.jpg

Re: Hasselblad barter for moped

i might trade for a maxi with a za50..

Oh god this pulled my heart strings last time and it does now...

Andrewhed will you give me a magnum so I can trade with this guy and make my dreams come true?

fuck i wish I had a magnum to trade...

How about most of the parts to a magnum? I have that....

wow, a Blad for a moped. This is what it's come to? Right now there is a Swedish engineer crying just a little...with ABBA in the background.

Which model Magnum are you looking for?

Sweet.. jeez..

We had 4 like this style in high school.. sold them for good money. Someone is going to be happy.. :) Good luck

if I took pictures as much as I rode mopeds I'd do it. Such a good deal for someone into large format (right?) cameras

ARGH NO DONT TEMPT ME!

if a brown and gold magnum were on the table that would be cool, but I am not that particular about what model. za50 or e50 it doesn't matter I would however like to have spokes or 5stars not snowflakes and a dent free tank.

I am not really interested in a partial bike, or another maxi. sorry

for the right trade I could also through in everything you would need to develop and print photos and give you a lesson on how to do that.

Conrad Conrad /

argh! I'd so trade you for a blad. Alas, I don't have a magnum.

what model is that body?

Jesus tits. Someone get a magnum to Aaron ASAP!

Or to me! Or dude just sell the blad and buy a dozen peds?

the model is a 500cm from 1976 the back and insert are matching

_Such a good deal for someone into large format (right?) cameras_

Medium format, it's 6x6cm.

I've always wanted a hasse, I have no idea why I am putting as much money into my mopeds as I am when I think about it...

Wish I had a magnum...

Nick, you said you developed RA-4 in Seattle? Was that with a drum developer? I'm tempted to bring back the color lab at the KIA using a jobo. Is that more trouble then it's worth?

jobo is way to expensive. in seattle i worked in a commercial lab, I did E6 with a dip and dunk and C41. I did 24" prints in a darkroom on a kreonite converted processor. the chemical cost to drum process prints is to much and not in any way worth it, just shoot digital. The good color film's and paper's are long gone anyway.

needless to say I could set someone up with the equipment to make awesome black and white photographs and give you the run down on how to do it. its not that expensive to do it your self!

I don't need both omega's and I have more processing equipment than I can use so like I said I could include some other things for the right trade.

Making your own prints is so fun. I had a friend that did it. It also makes you appreciate the prints more too cuz u made them.

i ran a inhouse jobo autolab for 5 years, E6 and B&W. i mixed all the chemistry and ran about 300 sheets and 50 rolls a week average.

no accidents ever.

blads, fuji GX680, sinar P2's etc.

now we just use Phase One, the Jobo has been untouched for 3 years.

so.........

I want a magnum

will's got a magnum.

wow, bump. amazing deal!

now i really want a magnum... just to trade :(

yes will has a magnum, but he doesn't need a camera

on the up side just like a moped this camera doesn't need a battery

i dont know what that means, but bump anyway

looks like blads have more street cred round here.lol i diddnt even get one reply in my Zeiss Ikon thread. Now im thinking of trying to trade my leica....

hey is this hasselblad going to be at whiskey biz?

I haven't decided if I can make it or not I would like to but im not sure I can get out of working, I might make it a priorty if a trade were going to made.

so it looks like i will be going to whisky biz

raddd I gotta sick magnum, see you there

oh great.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account