FS: Maxi EBR Forks

Mint condition.

Had em for a year, rode em for maybe a third of that.

Includes handlebar mount with allen bolts.

$95 plus shipping. Email me.

1238884883_maxi_ebr.jpg

Re: FS: Maxi EBR Forks

Why do people insist on charging brand new prices on parts that aren't brand new and readily available? Moped Recyclers charged me less than $90 shipped for brand new maxi EBR's.

they still look new..

thats a good price when u figure in what it would cost after shipping from treats.

Did you see he said PLUS shipping??

Just bought a set BRAND NEW for $90 shipped.

Just cause "people" buy something, doesn't mean they have to sell it for less to the next guy. Weather it sits on a shelf or on my bike, it's in the same condition.

FYI- Treats is the only place advertising them for sale right now for the same price. And I'm pretty sure you were charged shipping on top of that $90.

Oh, and I'll make the buyer a deal; I won't charge tax. Now can you really argue with that, come on now.

Email Kevin at Moped Recyclers. I can guarantee you that I paid $85 shipped for BRAND NEW NEVER USED EBR's withOUT paying tax. Good try pal. Whatever way you want to look at it, your shit ISN'T new. I don't give a shit how clean they are. Used is used.

Didn't get mine from treats.

Same guy I bought mine from.

Pablo Puchasso /

"Just cause

Nope, not new at all. And if you're really that interested in these Brian, I'm gonna have to charge you $96 for being a stinker. Yep. And I'll pass on bein pals, that'd be awkward. But hey, score one up for moped recyclers for keepin it real!

Anyone who buys these for this price is an idiot.

Don't worry, I'm not interested in being your pal. I want nothing to do with a-holes who try to rip people off. And no, I'm not interested in these used forks that I can get cheaper at moped recyclers BRAND NEW! IDIOT!

GOOD

LUCK

SELLING

THESE

this is just absolutely absurd.

clearly you don't understand the concept of depreciation.

you've never heard of how a car drops around 25-30 percent in value once you drive it off the lot...even if its just for like .5 of a mile...even if its in the same condition as you bought it in...even if your trying to resell it five minutes after you buy it.

you don't have a rare moped part...so don't try to act like it should hold its value after a year of use.

indeed

thats not even factoring in moped karma.

hay wuts yr email my mom said she can get me for my bday! can she writ u a chk?

Conrad Conrad /

Yeah, that's kinda ridiculous. I just bought some for $87 shipped.

TREAT'D

people can get away with overpricing old shit, because its value has appreciated and theres no set limit, the market kinda determines what things are worth.

however, this post is basically:

"i just bought a brand new bag of doritos. all i did was open it. all the chips are still in there. $10 plus shipping."

I'll give you 9 bucks for the bag of doritos shipped.

Conrad Conrad /

I'll give you 9 bucks and you may eat a chip from the bag before shipping.

roadent$ craig /

throw in the brace and it might be a cool deal

do you still have that bag of doritos?

do you have any pics?

I'll pay what your asking

I really want that bag of doritos I don't even care about the tortilla chips,

I just want the bag

Conrad Conrad /

haha we are so terrible! But really, all doritos aside, this is a terrible deal. Craigery has a good point. If you threw in the brace, and it was $95 shipped you might be able to find someone.

I'll give you $60 shipped for your used EBRs. $65 if you include some doritos because it's funny. Srsly. Shipped to 89434

Forks still for sale?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account